Truth or dare game

Start from the beginning

“But it’s a scale of one to ten.” She says.

“It breaks the scale. Though, you do feel better when the baby is born and you hold him or her in your arms.” I say. “Will, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” He answers.

“I dare you to dance to Gangnam style.” I say.

“Fine.” He says. I put the song on; he stands in the middle of the large circle and starts dancing. As he dances we all sit there laughing at him, it is hilarious. He is all over the place.

“Zeke, truth or dare?” Will asks when he’s done and we have stopped laughing.

“Dare.” Zeke says before giggling.

“I dare you to rate all of the girls in this room out of ten. One being ‘Nah’ and ten being ‘Whoa’.” Will says.

“Shauna, ten. Tris, nine. Marlene, eight. Christina, six.” Zeke says. Christina looks at him angrily. “Four, truth or dare?”

“Truth, and Uriah, if you say Pansycake one more time in this game, I will slit your throat.” Tobias says and Uriah gulps before nodding.

“On a scale of one to ten, how good is sex with Tris?” Zeke asks and Tobias and I blush.

“A lot more than ten.” Tobias answers and I smile.

“But it’s out of ten.” Zeke says.

“It breaks the scale.” Tobias says before kissing me passionately.

“Get a room!” Uriah yells.

“Shh. Our daughter is sleeping upstairs.” I say to Uriah.

“Sorry.” He apologizes.

“Marlene, truth or dare?” Tobias asks.

“Truth.” She says.

“What are you planning for Ashton’s first birthday, which, I believe is in six weeks?” Tobias asks.

“Oh, we’re going to have a party, here, just us lot though, and my parents, Uriah’s and Zeke’s mum, Will’s parents and his sister, Shauna’s parents, Christina’s parents and her sister, maybe Lynn and Lauren as well, if they want to come that is. It’s going to be held in the summer house of course.” Marlene says.

“Nice.” Tobias says.

“Tris, truth or dare?” Marlene asks me.

“Truth.” I say.

“When are you and Four planning on getting married?” She asks.

“I don’t know yet. Soon, hopefully.” I say.

“Okay.” She says.

“Uriah, truth or dare?” I ask.

“Truth.” He says.

“Pansycake.” Zeke says and Tobias gives him a death glare. “What? You said if he said it one more time you’d slit his throat, you never said anything about any of us.”

“True, but you’re his brother. You share the same blood.” Tobias says. “So, if any of you say Pansycake one more time during this game, I will slit your throat.” Tobias gestures to Zeke and Uriah and they both look scared.

“Uriah, wed, bed or dead, me, Shauna or Christina?” I ask.

“Wed you, bed Shauna and kill Christina.” Uriah says and Christina has a hurt look on her face. “Sorry, but Shauna’s dating my brother and I don’t want to be killed by him.” Christina nods, not looking as hurt as she was before.

“Four, truth or dare?” Uriah asks.

“Truth.” Tobias says.

“What were you feeling when Tris was in labour?” Uriah asks.

“Hard, I hate seeing Tris cry, and I hate seeing her in pain. When she called me and told me the baby was coming, I knew Tris was crying, I was scared because she was going to be born early and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. When I arrived home and found Tris on the floor crying it was difficult, she had a contraction and I held her hand as she cried out in pain and tears fell down her cheeks. I knew she was scared, I was too. When we were in the hospital and I was hugging her and rubbing her back and holding her hand and she was crying into my shirt, all I wanted was to take her pain away, and for our baby girl to be all right. When she was pushing and my chest was against her back and my hands were in hers, all I wanted was to take the pain away, and for our baby to be born healthy. Then Eve was born and she wasn’t crying at first. Tris was crying into my shirt and I was crying, and Linda was trying to get our baby to breathe properly by giving her oxygen. Yet again, all I wanted was to take Tris’ pain away, to make our daughter healthy, and to hear our daughter cry. And Eve cried and we were relieved. We held her for a few minutes and she left. Being in the room was hard but I wouldn’t change it for the world. I want to be there when all of our children are born, even though I hate to see Tris in pain, I wouldn’t want to miss it.” Tobias says and I feel tears welling up in my eyes. “Tris, truth or dare?” He says.

“Dare.” I say.

“I dare you to come to bed with me.” Tobias says.

“Okay.” I say. He stands up and takes my hands before helping me up.

When we get into our bedroom we kiss, passionately, before getting ready for bed and drifting off to sleep, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it. Please review!