Entering his brothers chambers, he seated infront of him, and his brother bowed. "Your Majesty" the younger prince bowed. "Honorifics" Taehyung says "Remove it, feel at ease" Taehyung stated and crossing his legs. The younger prince nodded. "What is it hyung?" The younger prince asked his eyes full of curiosity "Somethings wrong, I feel Jimin is imvolved in the case why many girls at young age are missing" that makes the younger prince cross his brows. "You dont believe me as well?" Taehyung heaves a frustrated breath. "No, I do believe you, and please continue hyung" Taehyung smiled a little bit, knowing his brother is on his side.

"I need you to help me, find the truth Jungkook"

Present Day

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"His time already came" I felt my world crash on me, when I heard what just Hoseok hyung said. "Tell me, your just joking hyung, please" I begged Hoseok but he didnt looked into my eyes. "Where is he?" I asked hoping he havent left yet. "In the last place where he should be" with that I run, hoping that Jugkook was still there. Grabbing the door knob, everybody is gathered there saying their farewell to him. I cant help my heart break at the scene. Jungkook is like a younger brother to me. I spent my 150 years of life, with him by my side. Being my younger brother and a bestfriend, Jungkook smiled at me. It doesnt reach his eyes, but he tries his best to lift up his emotion. "Bro" I opened my arms and hugged him like a man, Jungkook let out a chuckle and tap my back "Thanks for everything hyung" the younger guy stated making me emotional. "Stop it, Im being emotional here, be happy there okay? I will miss you" I slightly punch his arm, and he just smiled. Before a light shines bright behind him, sparkling stairs followed, and he gave a one last smile before turning his back and holding on the stairs. "Jungkook!" A loud voice of a crying woman was heard, Jimin was fast to hold y/n back, she was a mess, she is crying a mess, making the ambience cry because of her. Jungkook eagerly turn back, and y/n pushes Jimin's hands away and run in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook doesnt move or anything, y/n sob on him, "Do you have to?" Was all she asked, Jungkook smiled and nodded his head, holding her hand gently pushing her away, Hoseok looked away for his tears not to fall watching the scene. "No, please" I hold y/n back, "It was nice being with you y/n, I wont forget you." Jungkook stated and smile before turning his back, "Jungkook! No please, stay!" Y/n cried and I hold her, as I cried with her every each of us wants Jungkook to stay, but we dont have power to do that. "I love you!" Y/n shouted, but Jungkook didnt stop on his tracks and keep on going till his body fades. Y/n sobbed and I pull her in my arms, hugging her to comfort her.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I smiled at V hyung when I saw him, he opened his arms and wrapped it around me and hugged me like a man. Calling me bro, makes me want to stay, I dont want to leave them, but I have no choice but to say good bye this early, so it wont hurt them.. I did this in a purpose, for them not to be too much hurt. I didnt visit y/n, because I dont want her to change my mind. Yes, y/n is my bestfriend, but all the things I did for her, is not because she is my bestfriend but because of I love her, I really do.. But knowing hyung loves her as well, and knowing that me and y/n are not for each other, I pushed my feelings and let go of her. It was hard for me, letting her go was the most hardest thing, I did in my life. But it was worth it knowing and trusting V hyung. Walking to the stairs, not even daring to look back, because I will not able to leave my family. "Jungkook" I heard her shout, and makes my heart breaks into million pieces, hearing her cry. I face her trying to smile infront her. I saw Jimin hyung holding her, she is struggling, to run to me. Please dont change my mind Y/n, please this is the best choice for you and V hyung. But she was strong enough to push Jimin away, and run into my arms. I froze, her scent is what I missed , her warmth, her everything. "Do you have to?" She says, her tears are wetting my shirt. I have to, I dont want this feeling to ruin you and V hyung. I tried to smile again and nodded my head. "It was nice being with you y/n, I wont forget you" I said and tried to hide the fact, that I was broken inside. I turned my back, as soon as I felt my tears are daring to fall on my cheeks. "Jungkook! No, please stay!" She shouted I wanted to, but I cant I will soon leave you, if I stay here with you. My life won't last long.. "I love you" and it hits me, I cant help my tears anymore, they fall I wanted to run to her right now, hug her and snuggled on her, like I always did when she is having a bad dream. I didnt stop on my tracks, because Im scared, I'm scared that I might lose it and run to her. I never turn my back, no, I will never see her angelic face that will really prevent me for leaving. Her three words were keep repeating in my mind, making my heart hurt and flutter. I wish you to be happy, and forget about me, I love you y/n, I am sorry if I havent told you. If I didnt tell you, but I want you to forget about me and move on, in that way you will be happier and meet your destiny. I wish I was the one for you. I really do, thank you for everything, for being my partner in crimes, for making me smile when Im sad, for pulling me up when Im stuck down. For your warmth, for staying with me even I didnt needed you, and making me happy. For all those butterfly you gave whenever you are around me, for the hugs, laughter's, tears problems, fights and everything. I will never forget you, my love. You will always be inside of my heart, Y/n.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

If I will have a car, i would name it Jimin...

So I could PARK JIMIN....

/hahaha hakdog/