Guns guns guns

Depuis le début

"Ivan please stop, just listen to me"My feet were unsteady as I staggered backwards, struggling to keep the pace of Ivan's furious strides. I pushed harder on his chest but he still refused to stop.

"STOP!" My voice was loud and desperate. Ivan came to a stop and I sighed in relief, with my forehead dropped onto his chest whilst my hands gripped onto his biceps. I held firmly dreading he would storm off again.

"Please just listened to me Ivan, I know this isn't what you want to hear from me and im sorry that this happening. This is absolutely insane, a year ago I was living a normal boring dull life and now I'm here in this mansion filled with supernatural beings, that if you told me existed a year ago I would've laughed right in your beautiful, Greek god like face. But this is is real and the prophecy is real and the possibility of people dying is very much real and it's all my fault and I'm so sorry Ivan, I really am" my voice was filled with sadness as the reality hits me once again.

I had now moved away from Ivan's path and put my back against the wall, with my hands knotted into my jet black hair, I stood there in self pity.

"I'm not going to lie to you Ivan, I can't and I don't want to. There is connection between Tobias and I but I can't switch it off, it's there. But I promise you, I swear to god Ivan that's nothing like what I feel for you, it doesn't even come close. I can't control when he pulls me to him even though I want to and if I could of turn it off in a heart beat. After everything that's happened between us I'm not prepared to just let it all go"

"I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. I've been a total ignorant bitch these past couple of weeks and to be honest I've tried so hard to ignore what's going to happen. People are going to risk their life's for someone random person that they've never met and I'm going to have to live with this, live with their blood on my hands. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. If I could just be the one to sacrifice my life and believe me if I could I would"

I looked up to Ivan and his eyes were unreadable, he took a quick glance at me before walking straight pass, continuing down the hall until he had completed vanished, not looking back once.

Numerous cuss words were whispered under my breath as I stood like an abdomen puppy on this side of the road. At that moment I'd never felt more lost and helpless in my life, everything around me was falling apart faster than I could pick up the pieces to and put them back together. What has my life come to? I liked it better when I was on my own and had no one.

————————

I watched emotionless as the now cold grass green peas flicked from one side of my half empty plate to other with my shiny fork that I had thought about sticking in my left eye. With my head rested flat on my arm, I sat on the stool in the kitchen in complete silence. Only the occasional sound of my over exaggerated self Wallowing sigh filled the room. With the mansion and estate being filled with more people than ever before it was ironic that I've never felt so utterly alone. I just wanted to run away, pack what little belongings I had and run as far as my legs could take me.

"Pity party?" My body spun aggressively around the chair in the direction of the voice. With furrowed eyebrows and a confused face I stared at the handsome man leaning in the doorway. His tanned arms crossed against his solid chest and his left foot hooked behind his right. Pushing himself off he sauntered across the room, the man had barely said more than a few words yet I could feel the arrogance radiating from him.

"Can I help you?" I questioned feeling aggravated by his intrusiveness.

"I don't know.... can you?" He made a full lap of the open dining area before pulling out the empty stool to my right and seating himself down without a care in the world. Glancing briefly at the cold food on my plate, his nose scrunched In distaste before he reached over and swiped my half empty glass of wine. In one swift quick motion he through his head back, chugging the remainder of my beverage.