Open source objects meets object precure pt 1

Depuis le début

"Hey, doki doki pad", she said. Then this iPad teleported besides us. She had an aqua green screen, and her sides, middle had a certain colors. Her left top and bottom colors were purple on the top and yellow on the bottom.On her right bottom and top, her bottom right was light blue and the top was pink. Then at the middle was red and her back color was purple with a red heart too. " Can you take her to where the contestants from her show are with my contestants from my object show." "Yes, of course, c,mon let's go",she said as we walked away. 

Heart wand's view

 I'm really surprised that another one of those powerful portals opened up in another object show. So now these objects from the show are hanging out with us. (A/N:This takes place after oso 4). "Ummm, hi there", I heard a soft voice say. I look to my side to see a floating crystal heart glowing, "can I sit with you", she asked. " Sure, yeah, you can I don't mind", I said, " thank you", she said as she sat down next to me. I was sitting by one of trees on my object show, object precure, but now it's called battle for the crystal. "So what's your name", I ask the glowing heart crystal, " I'm glowing heart, yours", she asked. "Heart wand ,hajimemashite," I said. "Ha what", she asked confused, "oh, that meant nice to meet you in Japanese," I pointed out.   

" Oh, I see, I only understand French", She said. I noticed she was looking at a glass bottle that was filled with liquid. "Why are you looking at him", I asked, that must've startled her because she looked at me scared. "Oh, you scared me and you mean cologne other there, yes", she said as she pointed to glass bottle whose name is cologne. He was talking with disco ball in the distance. "Is he your friend", I asked, "yeah, used to be", she said and looked away. There was just silence.

Glowing heart's view 

 I'm too afraid to tell heart wand what happened to our friendship in episode 2. I felt fresh tears come from my eyes, I couldn't help but cry. Nonono, not in front of someone who I just met. She's gonna hate me and laugh but instead she hugged me close to her. Nobody I met hugged me like this. She started to comfort me as I sobbed covering my eyes. "I know something bothering you, please tell me, it's okay," she said. I took a few breaths before telling her. "Take your time glowing heart", she said as she rubbed my back. "Well, in episode 2 of my show, diamond roped EC's cord on cologne's leg while diamond was going to us, her cord shocked us". 

"Go on", she said. "Then that made me lose my grip on cologne's, then he and diamond fell and me and EC tried to catch our partners", I said. "Wait, you were partnered up with him, so your second challenge you guys were in pairs?" "Yes, we were and the 8 pairs that lost their partners were up for elimination". "Anyways, EC ended up catching diamond, who was her partner, but I caught cologne and I ended up dropping him on his spray nozzle". I thought she was gonna  laugh at that part but she didn't laugh, she was shocked. "I have a feeling he didn't like that, right", she asked, "yeah, he hates when people touches his spray nozzle, he wasn't too happy about." "I know he's still angry at me because I tried to talk to him before the elimination in episode 3 but he ignored me". 

Heart wand" view 

I was shocked about what happened to her friendship with cologne. I felt bad for her, I hugged her tightly in my arms. "Ummm, can you loosen up the hug, it's too tight", she said. "No, I feel bad for you, and if you want, we can be friends", I said. "Wait, really, we can be friends", she said as she looked at me. "Yeah, you look like you don't have much friends", I said, "no, I don't, but being friends with you doesn't seem bad?" I slightly giggled, "yeah, do have anything else bothering you, " I asked, looking at her being held in my arms, "no, it's just that and can we be friends now," she asked as she hugged me back. 

"Yeah, we can be friends," I said and smiled happily at her, now that she's feeling better. She smiled back at me," do you have others that you're friends with on your show," she asked. "Yeah, I do, I'll show you", I said as I let her and she let go of me. I walked and she followed me, "I'm friends with some objects from my show, but my best friends are imagination star and pink tourblum... oh, there's imagination star now", I exclaimed. I pointed to the star in the distance. I saw her bright galaxy colors shining in the sun rays. She was talking to a diamond that was on an extension cord.  She noticed us and motioned us to come over. 

Imagination star's view

After heart wand and her friend made it over, I asked who she was. She told me her name was glowing heart and she just made friends with her. I greeted her, "hi, I'm imagination star, heart wand's best friends". "Nice to meet you too", she said shyly, "so... you do fortune telling", ec asked me. "Yeah, I do", I said as I faced them, "hey, imagination ", we heard someone said. We turned around to see aqua diamond and a novel book by him. "Oh hey, aqua diamond what's up and who's that by you," I asked. "Oh, this is oso novel," he said and looked at her. "Is something wrong, "oh, its just that he reminds me of diamond, but less bratty and pretty energetic," she said pointing at him. "Huh, who's diamond, is that person on your show", he asked 

"Uh, that's me", diamond said pointing to herself, "oh, I see", he said. Then I felt someone say, "making new friends", we turned around to see crystal heart and a crayon box. "Yeah, you could say it's friend fansty now, get it?", the crayon box. "NO", most of us said, "hmp, so you don't kn ow what's coming aren't you guys", someone said. We all saw chalice looking up at top of the dome. 

Crayon box's view

I wondered why she was looking up. "Hey", said green as she popped out, "why are looking...," she cuts her off,"up, that's because something's gonna happen", she said. "Wait, what's gonna happen...,"I'm chalice", she said. "What's gonna happen chalice," green said, "I know that another one of those portals is going to appear", she said still looking up. Then red popped out,"you know chalice, I don't see any sign of that happening", he said. Before he was gonna say something else, diamond said,"wow, look at that", she said as she pointed to the dome. We all looked up and saw that portal again. "What the", extension cord shouted, "I told you that was gonna happen," chalice said. Then we heard screaming coming out of the portal, and then something or somethings were coming down it. Then we saw...

Yep, it's a cliffhanger. I may start a new story that is a crossover with other object shows like my own object show, fight in flight, object terror, and open source objects. I had a headcannon that they try to escape a horror roblox game. So yeah this chapter will be split in different parts because I have different ideas about what's gonna happen. Bye