Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 8

Start from the beginning

-

Jason's P.O.V

-

I can't believe that bitch wants to keep me away from my own daughter and lying to me, man she can go low. Katie came back into the house, walked over to me and smiled "So, tell me the next part of my task". I smirked "Lets just say you need this". I cover up a gun and slipped it into Katie's handbag before anyone could see it. I smile "I texted you who to use it on, so make sure you do it right", Katie had an evil smile on her "Don't worry I know how to do my job and I will make sure there is no trace back to us".

I looked at Katie and smiled "Make sure you don't hurt yourself, what would I do without you". I laughed to myself, I wouldn't really care. She's only a toy to me, that I use when I need. I would never send someone I love on such a dangerous mission. I sent her because I don't care if she gets caught and I know she loves me to much to rat me out. Katie smiles "Awe you are so sweet to me". Then Katie walked away with the gun in her handbag.

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

I went upstairs to see if there was anything going on that could ruin my task. I honestly can say I only get in these situations because of Jason, I don't know if he knows but I love him so much and would actually die for him. I can so tell he loves me too, he is always flirting with me and sending me to all of his important tasks. So I think am such a lucky girl.

-

Nicky's P.O.V

-

I arrived at London about 5 days ago. I was very relaxed up until I looked at the calender and noticed, today was the date of the wedding. It felt like my heart just got ripped out of my chest and smashed into millions of pieces, like the millions of tears I cried when I found out Jamie cheated on me. I put on my party gear. My favorite, new hot pink dress, my lovely new black stilettos and awesome accessories . I looked at myself in the mirror, who was I kidding. Jamie wouldn't want to see me looking like a trump when Sarah looks so beautiful in her white wedding dress. I can't believe she's wearing white after she fucked my life. I don't think I should go...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I went into my dressing room, I heard that Sarah has already arrived and wasn't that thrilled to be honest. Katie walked in smiling "Hi, you have to get to the ceremony now" and walked out. Leaving me to think, am I really going to be happy waking up to Sarah's face every morning? I looked into the mirror, I was so confused. Could it actually be?

-

Nicky's P.O.V

-

I walked up to Jamie and said in a cute voice "Hey Jamie" and bit my lips. He looked so shocked, I couldn't tell if he was happy to see me or not. Jamie rushed over to me and hugged me so tightly, I could hardly breathe. I smiled "I missed you too". Jamie looked at me, out of words, he started mouthing oh my god. "It's really you!" Jamie said in a shocked but excited way. I replied grinning "Yeah, guess it is".

I saw the reflection in the mirror, I saw Katie watching us from the door. I smiled and kissed Jamie, Jamie smiled and kissed me back. He grinned and leaned in to kiss me again but I backed away because I saw Katie was gone. "Uhmm...sorry, I didn't mean that...I have to go, have a nice wedding though". I walked out the door, pretty sure Jamie was staring at my bum when I left.

-

Katie's P.O.V

-

Oh my god, I just saw Jamie kissing Nicky on his wedding day and he is getting married to Sarah. Should I tell Sarah ? I rushed around the hall looking for Jason, I finally found him. "Jason, should I still do it? I think we don't have to anymore" I said sweetly. Jason looked at me with hatred "Look, If you are scared I'll do it myself, I got another gun, forget about the one I gave you and your back up one too!". Jason walked away in a mad stroll.

I almost started crying, Should I still do it? I was thinking to myself until I saw Sarah. I rushed over to Sarah. "Sarah, I need to tell you something important!" I said, "Sure, what is it?" Sarah replied. I breathed in and said "Jamie is cheating...cheating on you with Nicky, I'm so sorry girl". I opened my eyes. Sarah was gone, oh no and she took the handbag that has the back up gun in it by accident.

-

Sarah's P.O.V

-

I can't believe that fucking son of a bitch, cheating on me. How could he cheat on me after everything we've have been through? what about Destiny? What about the fact that, that prick is getting married to me today and not that bitch Nicky. Must she ruin everything in my life? I could just kill that prick right now. I opened the handbag to get my phone but instead found a gun...

-

Jamie's P.O.V

-

I was so confused to why Nicky just arrived, kissed me and left. I didn't know but what I did know is I was needed in the ceremony now. Stefan got me to the ceremony and then thought of telling me that Sarah went out for fresh air. I sighed "Thanks for telling me now man!" and Stefan smiled "Thats what best men are for". Scary thing is I don't know if he actually thought he did a good job. I got told to walk up and just wait for Sarah because she will get here soon, by her sister. So I walked up to the stand and sat down, feeling embarrassed about being stood up.

I looked at the crowd, I saw Nicky and didn't know whether to smile or not. I waited around for Sarah but she still hadn't got here. I could see that Nicky was here with one of her friends and I think she has the baby with her. I so badly wanted to go up and see my baby but how bad would that look. I hear the wedding tune go on and get told to get up while Sarah comes in with her bridesmaids and flower girl. I get up and wait to see the massive gold doors open to see my wife to be...

The song goes off and still no Sarah to be seen or any of her bridesmaids or flower girl. Everyone gets up and starts looking around...until a massive shot goes off and everyone starts ducking. My eyes close from fear, I've...

not been shot, I open my eyes to see that Nicky pushed me down and took the shot for me. I pick Nicky up, I look at her in fear. Everyone looks around for the killer. "SOMEONE HELP! QUICK!" I scream. Nicky's hot pink dress is almost all red now. Tears start running down my face. Nicky's friend starts phoning for an ambulance. I laid Nicky down and gently held her hand...