New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)

Mulai dari awal

"H-hey is there something wrong? You can tell me you know, i'm your boyfriend after all" He said in a worried tone.

"Nothing's w-wrong Shuzo believe me. I-I just--" The door opened and saw (BF/N) holding a new P.T.

"I'll call you back after this Shuzo, don't worry i'm with (BF/N)" I said as he was saying something on the line that i couldn't understand. I ended the call immediately.

"Here try this, if the result is the same then we'll go to a doctor. Okay?" I nodded and took the test again. After a while we checked it again and saw the same result. (BF/N) dragged me out of the drugstore and go to a hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived some of the nurses and doctors were staring at us like we're criminal. We hurried to a doctor and did the test. I felt so stressed just by being here in the hospital. Smell of drugs and some sickly aura made my stomach turn upside down, cold sweat dripping on my face and nervousness took me over. The doctor instructed me to do some test.

When we finished, the doctor said to wait her on the waiting room. As i walked to the hallway, i heard a familiar voice talking to someone. I felt nervous all of the sudden, my legs wobble as i walk. Anxiety took over my body, i leaned on the wall for support. I heard a familiar voice was nearing, I quickly stood up but no use. A pair of black shoes stopped infront of me and i looked up. It was my boyfriend, Nijimura Shuzo with my bestfriend.

"What happened? (BF/N) told me that you were hospitalized. Are you okay? How do you feel now?" He bombarded me with questions. I just smiled.

"I'm just nervous that's all. Don't worry about me i'm totally fine" I lied but he doesn't seem to buy it.

The doctor walked towards us and handed a piece of paper.

"Congratulations Ms. (L/N). You're 4 weeks pregnant!" The doctor happily exclaimed i just smiled and nodded. I looked at Shuzo having a confused expression on his face.

"I knew it." I muttered and walked away from the confused people. Tears falling on my cheeks not bothering to wipe them out. I ran to a nearest taxi station and go home. I want to be alone for now. I.. I knew it.. He'll never accept it.

- Timeskip - Evening

My eyes were bloodshot red because of crying. I really don't have an appetite to eat. My knees felt weak, remembering all the events for the day. I am pregnant, Shuzo will never accept the baby, my bestfriend was confused too. I thought of having a good life with him in the future.. But, i think it'll never happen...

My tears started to fall again at that thought. I cried my eyes out until i don't know that i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at the sudden loud knocks on my door.

"(F/N)! Let me in! Please!" It was Shuzo. I started to get up and suddenly realized what happened this day. Nervousness and Fear took over me, negative thoughts flooded my mind. About him and me breaking up because of the baby.

"I know you're there (F/N)! Please answer me!" Shuzo pleaded. I hesitantly walked towards the door as my tears started to fall again.

- - - -

(F/N) opened the door and saw a worried looking Shuzo. Shuzo saw (F/N) crying and looked so vulnerable on that time, he hugged her tight and comforted her.

As (F/N) calmed down, Shuzo strike a conversation about their last project before graduation and about his day. (F/N) only nodded and smile at his stories. Silence took over them as Shuzo stopped telling about his day at school.

"Shuzo, i'm breaking up with you" (F/N) lowly said, enough for her boyfriend to hear but didn't answer. She continued to say her problems not bothering to look at Shuzo.

"I.. I know it's hard to accept this child for you because we're still in college and didn't much enjoy our life." (F/N) wipes her tears as she continue.

"You can leave me alone now. Don't worry, i can manage to take care of my baby. I won't bother you" (F/N) stood up and started to walk away when a hand turned you around and suddenly hugged you.

"Who says i'll leave you?" He whispered making you cry more.

"You know, i'm confused at first and asked (BF/N). She said the whole thing about you getting sick, why didn't you say that to me?" He said.

"S-sorry.." Was all that you said.

"You know how happy i was when i realized you're carrying our baby? I felt.. like the happiest man in the world. My day turned from good to great... And then you, on the other side were planning to break up with me because you thought that i wouldn't accept our baby.. It made me feel sad" He broke the hug and lift your chin up making you look at his eyes.

"I would never leave you (F/N). After our graduation, i'll apply for a work to support you and our baby and i'll be a good father and husband. I promise." He pecked you on the lips. You were so stunned on his speech, your heart felt an overwhelming happiness and hugged him.

"Thank you Shuzo. I'm so sorry i doubted you." He smiled at you and hugged back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Diary,

This day is the happiest day for me! My Mom and Dad accepted Shuzo as my husband and didn't even scolded me being pregnant. To be honest, they really looked happy when i said that i was 4 weeks pregnant! I'm glad that i'll never face their wrath haha! School's coming to an end, just one week more and we'll be graduating in college. An opportunity came to Shuzo, he said that it was a high paying job and accepted it. I plan to work too when our baby reached 3 years old so i can help him financially. And you know? He proposed to me too! What an amazing day ne~ I look forward on my wedding day!

Jaa~ till next time, i'm so sleepy now. Goodnight diary!

(L/N) (F/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/N) closed her diary from last year and stared at her week old son sleeping soundly at his crib. (F/N) smiled.

"He really did keep his promise"

(F/N) saw her son smiled for the first time on his sleep when the door slowly opened revealing her husband in his suit. He walked towards her and kissed.

"I'm home" He whispered.

"Welcome home, Shuzo" (F/N) smiled.

~ end ~