Chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

"You better not," said Don a little shaken up. I grinned once he closed the door behind him. I heard him pull back the shower curtain and let out another scream. I laughed again knowing he saw the other millions of Nicholas. "ERIIIN!"

I got up quickly running to the kitchen. I began making his favorite coffee and started on some breakfast. I made some pancakes and sausage. It was simple, but good enough to tweak to my liking. There was nothing deviously done to the food. I wouldn't do that. But, I did make them very small in the size of just a little bit bigger than a quarter, but I made plenty at the same time so we wouldn't grow hungry until later. It was the little things that counted.

I fixed his coffee just how he wanted it. Afterwards I put his breakfast and mine on a plate. There is absolutely nothing wrong with miniature pancakes. This was only going to get fun. I put his coffee on the table where Nicholas Cage was happily hanging out, vibing on the mug waiting to be seen. Don came out of the bathroom in a clean pair of underwear with a shirt over him. He looked all around the room, scanning everything that had Nicholas Cage on it.

"I'm actually impressed. When did you do this?" Don said as he took a seat in front of me, not even bothered by my miniature pancakes.

"Oh, this morning at 4." I said as I sat down in front of him and ate mine with plenty of syrup drowning my cakes and sausage.

"That's some dedication," said Don as he continued to eat. He picked up his coffee and nearly choked, splattering some coffee on the table and luckily not on himself once he saw the photo of the man with the bug eyes. "Okay, no more of Nicholas Cage. It's starting to freak me out a little."

"I make no such promises," I said with a laugh once I finished my food. Afterward, I got dressed for the day and brushed my teeth, taking care of my business before we had to go down to the lobby to get to our first challenge of the day.

I made it to the starting line waiting for everyone else where a few were already here. Josee and Jacques were already waiting along with the goths. José wasn't here yet. The ice dancers were training and exercising before we would begin. The goths just stood waiting to get started. Soon enough, the surfers made it as well. Geoff let out a heavy yawn making me do so as well.

"Hey, yawning buddies!" Geoff said holding out a hand for me to high five. I did so in mid yawn. "Glad you're doing better, brah. You've been seeming to be down in the dumps at first. But you're like, glowing now. What changed?"

"Yes, Erin, what changed?" I jumped hearing José from behind me as I turned around staring at him who flared intensely at me, making me insanely nervous. "Is it because you're not with your dear husband anymore? What is this 'glowing' you're receiving that I am not? Well?"

"'Kay, this is so not my business or whatever, but you need to chill, dude. You're freaking everybody out." Geoff said who got between me and him. Oh no.

"Oh, am I?" said José lowly with a glare at him getting further in his face. Geoff wasn't back down. Wow, he's so bold.

"Schyeah, bro. Calm down. It's only like seven in the morning and you're already having a crap attack." Geoff said getting peeved off.

"Crap attack?" José's eye twitched, knowing he was losing his mind. "What is this Canadian idiocy you speak of? Is it the language of stupid idiots who can't wear a shirt completely covering up his chest where his ego lies in the abs instead of his own smallish brain?"

"Dude, seriously? Let's just take it down a notch, bro. No need to be mean." Geoff said, evident that his feelings were slightly hurt.

"Me? Mean? I would never stoop so low. However, wouldn't your girlfriend Brigette be upset with you for speaking to my wife in such a flirtatious manner?" José said with a smirk, his arms crossing. He looked like he was enjoying being so mean. Being a bully. . .