Chapter 32

Kathryn's POV

Alright this is it this is really is it is it

"You can call me....

Katkat"

Omg omg omg—

"Hahahahaha kat kat huh? Nickname mo? Cute naman but can call you other name nalang?"

"Huh?"

"You see katkat is already taken and printed in my heart remember? Na kwento ko na sayo nung nasa fountain tayo at the night of the party, so I don't really wanna call other girls that"

"look DJ im saying that..... im Katkat"

"I know its your nickname right? Im not asking your real tho but.. if ur nickname is katkat your real name could be .. hmmm let me guess

Kathleen?
Kathalia? Or...—"

Agh! Come on DJ! Im Kath!

"Im saying Im Kathryn Bernardo. Im katkat, jayjay"

That's when dj's expression changed. The expression I was to terrified to see

I swear to you guys I just felt a whole ball stuck in my throat

He stood up

"Not a good joke, why do you know Kathryn? Are you a spy?!"

He's super angry

Calm down kath you can do it.

"Im not. Im Kathryn Bernardo the adopted daughter of Min Bernardo. We used to go the same school when we were young. You call me katkat and I call you Jayjay. We have other friends like Lester, Katsumi,Grays, JC at Seth."

He looks more pissed

"Tangina not possible! Kath is in US living her normal life! She... she.. she's not...you! Sure minsan barako si kath pero hindi sya pwedeng ikaw! You're far from her!"

Nag wawala na sya he's walking back and fourth. Oh jeezz im scared!!

Tumayo na ko and try to calm him down.

"Jayjay.. look—"

"DONT! CALL ME THAT!" Hhe shouted

Napaatras ako and really really scared. Hindi ko alam pero parang tatalon yung puso ko.

"Dj look I can explain. Look I'll prove it to you."

I handed him the photo albums na dala dala ko. It contains alot of photos and letters. I write to dj whenever I feel sad and about to give up.

He opened na first book, the photos of us nung bata pa.

"Why do you have this? Only kath has copy of this"

"Im telling you Im—"

"So you're telling me.... youre saying that you've been here all along?! You've been with us and didn't bother to say anything?!! Huh kath?"

"Dj you know the protocols I cannot say—"

"But its us!! Its me! How can you not say anything?! Tangina! Protocols? What fuck? Kelan ba mas nag apply ang protocol sa barkada ha? We all promise were gonna protect you! We promised to take care and support each others back! We made an oath!