Chapter 15

Grays' POV

"Grays Alcantara... weather you like it or not I will court you because I love you and your the only girl Im willing to spend my life with" sabi nya with straight eyes.

Jusko po loooorrrrddddd.... what to say?! Im speecess !! Kinikilig ako to the maximum level besshh!!

"A-ahm...—"

"You don't have to say anything, sinabi ko lang yung gusto kong malaman mo." Sabi nya tapos smile. What did i do to deseve this?

Nginitian ko nalng sya tapos kinuha ko yung baso ng tubig. I need water besh.

"Go on, continue eating Ms.Alcantara soon to be Gothico"

Bigla naman ako naubo.

"Hey, just telling the truth hahaha are you alright?" Seth

"Ah.. yeah. Ahm... i just cant believe this is happening" sabi ko

"Dont you like it? Are you mad?"

"No not like that. Hindi ko lang talaga ineexpect since akala ko kanina para sa iba tong effort mo"

"Its part of the plan hehehe sorry. I just want to make sure that tonight is perfect for my perfect girl ."

"You're so cheesy"

"Anything for you"

Nag kwentuhan lang kami habang kumakain. Oh seth, you made my night.

Kath's POV

After kong iwan si Grays sa rooftop. Gusto ko man mag stay at panoorin yung reaction nya may importante akong kailangan asikasuhin.

Kaya nag text ako kay Dj na mag papahinga na ko. I didnt wait for a reply at dumeretso na sa kwartong ni reserve ni tita para sa pag uusap namin ni enrique.

*ting*

Bumukas na yung elevator at lumabas na ko. And I was right, Walang ibang tao sa floor na to. All 5 units are closed. Buong floor ang ni reserve ni tita. Ganon ba ka confidential ang pag uusapan namin?

Nahanap ko na yunv room namin and this Idiot hindi nag lock ng pinto. Pumasok na ko agad at nakita ko syang na nonood sa sala.

"Hey idiot you forgot to lock the door" sabi ko

"First im not an idiot, second i didnt forgot.. that was on purpose" him

"And for what reason you left the door unlock idiot?" Me

"Obviously for you to get in? Im sitting comfortably here and I dont want to stand up just to open the door just for you. Duh"

"Tsk gentledog. So what's the meeting about? And what do you mean when you said I encountered Taylor Gang ?"

Pinatay nya yung TV and signalled me to sit down. And I did. Mag katapat yung upuan namin at may table sa gitna with 2 or 3 envelop.

"Well, not really encountered as in you meet them. But somehow like that. When you where Chandria Manuel you were poisoned right?"

"Yea"

"Well that poison is called "sweetdreams". You sleep, you die."

"And then?"

"Taylor Gang is the creator of that drug. So i need you to tell me, how did you get poisoned?"

I froze a little. Atasha ... atasha what were you doing? How on earth did you got that?!