I excused myself to talk on the phone , I walked outside and answered Jimin's phone call.

"Why aren't you home ?" He asked first when I answered.

"I'm with Taehyung's Grandma"

"Should I come to pick you up?"

"I'm spending the night " I said and he hummed.

"You need anything?"

"Not really, I just come to check on you and you weren't home"

"Thank you for your concern, Your majesty"

"See you when you come back then" he said chuckling.

"Sure , Take care "

"Hmm, you too " he said hanging up.

I looked down at my phone, smiling when I saw a message from Taehyung,I was typing on my phone when I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist, a body pressing against me.

The heat from him and the sheer size of him had me humming in pleasure. "Hey, Love," his lips nipped at my ear, causing a shiver to run up my spine, I pulled my shoulder toward my ear, trapping his face against mine.

"You're here ?"

"Miss me ?" God , he got no idea how much

I felt him smile, he was rocking gently from side to side, moving me with him. Staying like that for a few short moments before he spun me around. Now face to face, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"And work ?"

Taehyung cupped my chin and smiled softly. his eyes glazed over as he swayed with me.

"Why do you get beautiful every time I take my eyes off you ?"

I dropped my hands into the back pockets of his jeans grabbing a handful of his ass.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming ?"

We both chuckled at each other, asking questions and ignoring each other's questions.

Our lips were on each other again, not pulling away for several moments. The heat of the kiss left me wanting more,I have been wanting more, but the sound of Mrs.Kim clearing her throat at the door told us our time was up.

"You're gonna catch cold, get inside sweetheart,I want to talk to Taehyung" his mom smiled at me but when she looked at him her eyes narrowed.

Taehyung only nodded and smiled at me and I excused myself.

"Are you out of your mind !,Do... " I heard his mom snapped.

Mr.Kim and his Mother were talking casually, making me question why Mrs.kim was mad, I sat back next to them and few minutes later, They joined us.

"I will tell the maid to set the table" Mrs.Kim said and Grandma nodded.

Taehyung sat down next to his grandma smiling at her when she looked at him but he was pissed, his calm face says it all.

After dinner, Taehyung and his dad were sitting in front of us on table going through some paperwork , while we sat down on the couch as Grandma showed me some pictures of Taehyung's childhood.

"He is such cutie , isn't he?" Grandma said in awe and I nodded,marveling at how cute he really was.

"Oh god , how old was he in this ?" I asked when I spotted a picture of him in a pumpkin custom .

" he was 13 months old " Mrs.Kim answered smiling at the picture.

"Let me see" Mr.Kim joined us and I handed him the album.