Chapter 1

Akira sat on his bed as Atlas soldiers entered his room.

"The hell do you want you devils." Akira said with venom in his voice.

"Get up you have a visit with the doc today" a voice stated behind the soldiers. 

"Don't you fucking touch me!" Akira said having flashbacks to his abusive training.

The soldiers lifted Akira as he kick and screamed.  They dragged him to the so called office which was extremely advanced with metal bodies around.

"Please leave me alone!" Akira said extremely fearful.

"We need to make both an example to the white fang and make a great soldier to surpass their own." Ironwood stated as if he was extremely proud of himself. Tears were rolling down Akira's face as the soldiers strapped him to a table. Akira kicked until a sedative was applied to him.

(Timeskip)

Akira woke up with a display in his vision that showed his body. Akira was horrified at what he had become.

"I need to leave now!" Akira yelped.

He used all of his strength to rip himself off of the table he was strapped to. He stared at his new cybernetic body.

"I look like a monster." He said with a very somber tone.

He started to run but realized he was moving so much faster than he usually could run. Soon an alarm sounded.

"The patient has escaped. Recover him with little harm done." Akira ran as fast as he could until he came across an armory. He found a sword that sat in its sheath.

"I guess I'll take this." Akira said as he dashed back into the hallway.

Soldiers appeared at the end of the hallway and fired at Akira. Akira focused until it seemed like time was slowed to a screeching halt. He dodged all of the projectiles in his way and fought through the soldiers. Soon a woman in a white dress came across home with her weapon readied to attack him. He kept the sword sheathed because he refused to severely injure her.

"Stop running now." She said loudly.

"I'm sorry but I can't allow you to stand in my way." Akira said in a focused voice.

"You'll regret that."

They both got into respective stances, however Akira didn't know much about how to wield his blade. Winter took initiative and attacked first however Akira noticed time slow again and put his sword in front of hers. Akira parried her attack and hit her back. Winter started to get agitated and went at Akira again but was parried again. This time Akira dashed behind winter and ran through the hallway to the exit. He kept running until he was outside of Atlas as a whole. He ran to a boat and got on recognizing where it was going.

(Sorry this was short)