First night

Lottie wakes up to Ellie shaking her awake "come on, we got a flight to catch" Ellie squeals as she runs over to her wardrobe. Lottie moans, stretching her arms above her head before slumping out of bed. She pulls on a jumpsuit with elephants all over the white material, a low V-neck showing off her boobs. Lottie put on her necklace Ellie had got her for her 17th birthday, an infinity sign resting beneath her collar bone. She puts on her earrings, the golden hoops hanging around her ears. She leaves her hair down as its still straight from yesterday, a small beach curl here and there. She pulls on her white converse and applies her makeup before leaving to breakfast with Ellie. 

Jamie helps Lottie onto the plane, offering his hand to Ellie too but she simply pushes him back jokingly before scrambling on. Jamie sat next to Lottie, knowing she didn't like heights, he grabs her hand feeling its all clammy. All three of them are handed a headset, big builder headphones and a mic for the journey. Lottie leans into Jamie, trembling a little as they take off. Jamie rubs her arm reassuringly, planting a kiss on her temple. Ellie secretly films this before sending it to all their friends with love heart emojis. 

Outside the palace, Ellie is running to the doors, excited to finally see her parents. Jamie is helping carry their luggage to their rooms with Lottie talking to one of the maids. Jamie loved how she could just talk to anyone and show them how wonderful she was, himself and Ellie just went all awkward and preferred to just not talk to strangers. Her laugh echoed through the wind as he hauled the last suitcase onto the trailer. 

By the time they had all had dinner and unpacked it was time for bed. Ellie waved goodbye to Lottie and Jamie, muttering something about writing a new song before scurrying up the stairs. Lottie looked at jamie with a puzzled face to which he simply replied to with a shrug. "She always in her own world" Lottie laughs, shaking her head, setting off, down the corridor.  "Exactly why she needs us to" Jamie adds, catching up to Lottie and taking her hand. "Exactly" Lottie laughs in agreement. "Jamie?" Lottie questions, looking up at Jamie's side profile, "do you think we'll ever stop them?". Jamie looks down at Lottie and squeezes her hand "only if we stick together" he replies. Lottie smiles, resting her head on his shoulder "we will". 

"Goodnight" Lottie yawns, slumping into Jamie's arms outside her room. "Goodnight" Jamie laughs, placing a kiss on the top of her head before walking away, towards his room. Lottie tiredly trudges over to Ellie's room, opening the door. "Night Ellie" she sighs, looking at Ellie hanging off her bed, her bed inches from the floor. "Lottie, I'm stuck for ideas on what to write for my last verse" Ellie replies, collapsing on the floor before standing up to face Lottie. "Love to help but I am way to tired" Lottie replies turning to leave the room. Ellie laughs, saying her goodnight before the door shut behind Lottie.