𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈

12»»————- ♔ ————-««

12
»»————- ♔ ————-««

Stan rested his head on Bills lap, reading his book about birds. While Bill was smoking another cigarette. He smoked at least 2 today. Which made Stan a bit concerned. Stan looked up from his book to see Bill clenched his jaw. He could clearly tell Bill wasn't having it today.

Stan got up from Bills lap and leaned on Bill's shoulder. " Babe what's wrong, you don't look very happy today." Bill snapped out of his daze and looks over at Stan who his snuggling his bony arm. Bill scoffed as he caresses Stan's soft brown curls.

" I'm still a bit concerned about...yeah you may already know." Stan looks up at Bill. He knows Bill isn't a very oversensitive person. But when he holds onto something from the past, he knows Bill must be really upset.

" Bill listen, they should be the ones who should apologize. Stop owning up to something you didn't even do wrong. I admit that coming out to them was scary. And coming out didn't go very well." Stan said with a voice like silk. Bill always loved Stan's voice. It just calmed him down immediately.

It's like he was the answer?

Bills eyes shot up as he heard muffled talking in the distance and ruffling sounds of leafs and bushes. " Stan did you hear that?" Bill asked Stan who shook is head " hear...what?" Stan asks.

" t-that m-muffled talking? Sound like someone is c-c-coming this way-

He hears the voices again. Which finally caught Stan's attention " yeah, I do, someone's coming here." Stan said a bit alarmed. The voices got closer and more clear. " oh shit I think I know who it is..." Stan rubbed his temples.

" oh..." bill rolls his eyes as he meets the faces of 5 other kids their age. " ah! uhm...Stan! Bill! My guys heh...man is it hot over here?" Richie tried to play cool as Bill and Stan watched him with an uninterested expression. " uhm...Eddie you talk I'm gonna piss my fucking pants." Richie shoved Eddie.

" why me? What is this a school play? I didn't fucking write an apology script to them? What do I say?" Eddie shot back.

" well you are smart and stubborn-

" okay what does stubborn have to do in this case?"

Stan sighed at Richie and Eddie's newly formed argument. Beverly had it, she was sick of this bullshit. " enough! We all know what we are hear for! And if you two fuckers can't cooperate with this, then I'm afraid to say you guys are a disappointment to the male species." Stan snorts at Beverly's remark. " oh what are you laugh-

Eddie shoved Richies ribs " we aren't here you fight trash mouth." Eddie sighs as Ben and Mike just watched like two sub alphas observing whatever the fuck is around them.

" we came to apologize, uhm...I give full on credit to Beverly, leaving her desert hearts buddy in hand just to get all of us back together." Stans eyes widen and glances over at Bill who glances back at Stan. Bill then decided to cut the silence with a small portion of words.

" mhm...go on..." Bill crossed his arms and eyed down Richie and Eddie. Not caring about the three others. He's waiting an apology from them in particular. " I shouldn't have cussed you guys out...for...not telling us about your...relationship." Richie avoided eye contact and just stared at the ground.

" I also seek forgiveness from agreeing with their stupid...opinions." Richie cringed at Bens remark. " I wanted things to get back together, guys..." Beverly caught everyone's attention. Richi looked up at her with wide eyes. " I feel horrible when we aren't together. It's like...if we are together...it makes it all better." She pauses.

" but when we are not...it's like an unsolved puzzle piece..." Mike added on. " yeah. Like that... I know we haven't talked in ages but we all seek forgiveness from you two. I was a pain to see you too upset in my eyes. It was obvious you two were crushing on eachother but I can admit...we all lost a couple of braincells when we found you were dating." Beverly chuckles lightly.

" and Richie never got those braincells back..." Eddie muttered under his breath, Richie of course heard that. " I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE-

" can y'all box eachother another time?" Ben asked as Eddie shurgs. " I can see were you Guys are coming from...Stan and I b-began to have small arguments over the s-s-smallest things... it's because o-our friendship went a d-d-downhill... what do you say S-Stan?" Bill looks over and Stan who gave Bill a small smile.

" forgiveness is in your hands." Stan looks back at the rest of the losers." Bill then kisses Stan's cheek and moved down to his lips. Eddie and Richie started making gagging noises. Richie was just teasing them but Eddie wasn't having it "Kissing is so unsanitary and unsafe, you are clearly exchanging germs with another human!" Eddie fell onto his knees.

Everyone laughed at his remarks. " alright, group hug everyone." Mike and Richie pull everyone in. Hugging eachother tightly.

Wondering if they have other things to hide?
No, they trust eachother. A teenaged bond...

Right?

FIN
———————————
( this got deleted like 4 times idk why)

Thank you so much for reading this? Ocean eyes became one of my most popular stories ( other than my Taegi au COLLIDE ) sorry if I haven't updated as much as I did when I first started writing this ff... I tend to start liking other things when BTS isn't active but they just had a comeback and I bought my tickets for their concert I'm going to so I lost a little bit of interest in IT :( I'm sorry for that but this book has officially ended! I'm working on another one with Beverly's desert hearted buddy :) stay tuned!! Again, thank you guys so much!
—————————————————

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 - 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁! 🎉