𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎

8»»————- ♔ ————-««

8
»»————- ♔ ————-««

This relationship has been a secret for about a few months by now, specially 3 months. Stan and Bill still hang out with the losers but they try to make it less obvious.

Beverly kind of suspected them to be dating but of course she kept her mouth shut. Richie was just head over heals for Eddie who didn't seem to fucking notice Richies oh so gentle and sweet affection.

While Ben and Mike kind of drifted off into working on their future careers. Mike will stay in Derry no matter what circumstance.

Ben wanted to be a CEO. The rest didn't care so much about what they want to do in the future. But the 2 other boys were never afraid to show and share their dreams.

" we will always remain outsiders, the unknown is were we belong... don't you think?" Mike asks ben who was throwing pebbles in the water. " I mean-"

" like only in Derry, outside of Derry we can change that." Mike cuts him off. " y-yeah... I was about to say, only if the crowd knew what we saw in the depths of what a quarter of hell could look like. God damn...High school students are so bitter." Ben laughs. Mike laughed along with him.

" I can agree, hey don't you notice anything strange about Eddie and Richie?" Mike switched the topic. " no not at all, they are still the same old married couple, I feel like somethings up with Stan and Bill." Ben scratched his head. " Hm never thought of that."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Small kisses back and forth. Stan gripped bills red button up plaid shirt, pulling him closer into their sweet kisses. Bill rested his hands on Stand thighs, slipping his hand under his khaki shorts. Just being a bit of a tease.

Consider it a study party and Bill Denbrough's house. Excluding the studying part, because it's summer. Okay it's a makeout party...but with the homo love.

Stan pulled away from the kiss, breathless. Trying to hold his laugh " Billy why is your hand there?" He rested his forehead against bills.

Bill's other hand travelled down towards Stan's waist. Bill looks up at Stan and Pulls him down on him. So Stan is basically sitting on Bill .
( that sounds so wrong jskdndk )

Stan was startled for a second but them pulled Bill in for a kiss. They continued their cute little makeout session for a bit before they got a little tired from it.

The both were laying down on their backs on the bed. Staring at the moving fan above them. Stan cuddled up against the red haired boy " you really make me happy, did you know that Bill?" Stan looked up at Bill.

Bill's eyes moved from the ceiling to Stans gorgeous face. " I never k-knew I made you this h-happy." Bill shifted a bit to meet face to face with Stan. " I'm glad we no longer had to hide. It pained me so much... that i'd push you away because I was in denial. You've made me so happy ever since. I feel so good and amazed because of you Billy." Stan kisses Bills cheek. Bill laughs at Stan's little speech.

" glad I can m-make you smile." Stan pulls Bill's collar for a passionate kiss. Spending their day together. Without the losers knowing.

But of course they suspect something.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Richie was at the arcade with Ben and Beverly, they got bored so they soared off to downtown of Derry. " do you guys know the tension going on between Stanley and Bill? We haven't seen them in like what? Days?" Beverly pulls out a cigarette and a lighter. Feeling like Dallas Winston but without a leather jacket, jheez she's dying for one though!

" Mike said the exact same thing a few days back, I don't know Bill or Stan that much, all I know is that they are both Anti-social and toned down then all of us." Ben replies.

" you have a point rocker. They are super homo!" Richie throws away a napkin. Beverly sighed " should we ask them?''

" that's not a good idea to me, why you wanna ask them if they are gay? Imagine how scared Stanley would be?" Richie sat back down on the bench.

" hey guys! What are y'all talking about?" The three of them turned their heads to see Eddie holding an ice cream cone in his hands. " Eddie, have you noticed any...um... anything different with Stan and Bill?" Beverly throws away her cigarette and gets off the Bench. Eddie tilts his head.

" I don't suspect anything from them. I haven't talked to Bill or Stan in like ages. Even though it's been a few days but whenever I try to call them they both always have an excuse or something. Stanley always says he has to rehearse his Bar Mitzvah Torah reading but...wait Richie, didn't you attended Stan's Bar Mitzvah a few weeks back?" Eddie asked Richie as he nodded awkwardly.

" okay, shit nori do suspect something." Eddie scratched the back of his head. " I smell the-

" the homo? Yeah we guessed." Ben cut Richie off which ended up making Eddie laugh so hard he practically peed his pants.

So they do suspect something...