𝐒𝐄𝐈

6»»————- ♔ ————-««

6
»»————- ♔ ————-««

Stan froze, what did I just hear?

" well... um... I have a crush on this...person and they have really pretty blue eyes that are...like so easy to get lost in... I keep pushing them away because I don't want to see myself liking them, I think it's wrong to feel this way so-

Bills expression dropped 'he likes someone else..? Probably Beverly, she is really gorgeous.' Bill's thought started to grow. He decided to cut off Stan

" Stan it's okay to like someone, regardless of the gender or religion or who they are! Being in denial will never solve anything, you just have to admit it. You'll feel better... you will get the girl in no time." Bill gave a fake smile. Not even studdering.

When Bill means something he doesn't studder. Stan thought he should tell him. And confess.

" it's not a girl, it's a boy." Stan scratched the back of his neck. Bills expression changed again, he was a bit happy but not really so since he thought it wasn't him. " well I s-support you no matter what S-Stan... who is the b-b-b-boy?" Stan took a deep breath after Bill asked that.

The next few words Bill heard he was amazed and shocked at the same time. " he is... you..." Stan looked away when he said that " S-Stan, hey look at m-me." Bill asked Stan to look at him " You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day to come... I-I like you t-t-too." Stan was also super shocked, but then smiled with Bill afterwards. There foreheads touch in that process.

" Stan."

" Hm?"

"C-C-Can I kiss y-you?" Stan almost died after hearing those two words, thank god he didn't thought. " sure." Stan smiles as Bill slowly leaned to close the gap between them. It was Stan and Bill's first kiss, their lips moved in sync, Bill pulled back from Stan " that was nice." Stan smiles " really?" They both lean in for another. Stan began to lie down as Bill crawls on top of him. Bill loved the taste of the Raspberry chapstick Stan always wore. The sweet scent of his perfume was even bolder now.

It went from a passionate kiss to a slight make out, Stan was on the ground as both of his legs were next to each side of Bill's waist, while his hands were on Bill's cheeks. Bill's arms were secured around Stan's waist. Their lips moving in sync, no pressure or no rush, it's nice and slow. Stan bites Bill's bottom lip, getting a bit more confident with that. Bills hands slowly go under Stan's shirt while he pulls away from Stans pretty lips.

His kisses go down to Stans neck, and they manage to stay on his neck. Of course they do not wanna go any further from just a few butterfly kisses, keeping it sweet in simple, maybe a little bit lusty with the lip biting and the hickies, either way they are way too young for such things.

Bill leaves a few marks on Stans neck and goes back to Stans lips. They both soon pull away, catching their breath, Stan's chest went up and down while his eyes were on Bill. Bill looked down on the male under him, breathless from what they just did. From all that they share a small laugh.

Bill decided to speak up " I...um, I'll wait till you are ready to b-b-be a thing." His cheeks flush up. Stan gave a small grin " I was taken by surprise... but we can... try it?" Bill got off Stan so he could sit up, " try what?" Bill asks.

" to be a thing, a couple but... for sure I'm not ready to tell everyone yet, if that find with you?" Stan looks up at Bill innocently. Bill kisses Stans cheek " I'd love that, n-now, I'm gonna day this m-more professionally. S-Stan, will you b-b-be my boyfriend?" Stan laughs at Bill being all cheesy " A million times yes!" Bill pulls Stan in for a hug.

evening strucks while the night hasn't even began. What more can this say?

The night is still Young.