𝐔𝐍𝐎

1»»————- ♔ ————-««

1
»»————- ♔ ————-««

Stan was at the Quarry by himself, with his handy book about birds sitting in his lap while he had a pair of binoculars in his hands. Finally the time has come.

Ever since they defeated that scary clown and got rid of those illusions they kept seeing the whole summer. He finally had sometime for himself, far away from the rural horrors of Derry.

Bowers has gone missing since he fell down the sewer at the Neibolt house, which was a great luck for the losers club. Stanley's Bar Mitzvah is over so he has nothing to stress about.

Until today, he may have unfolded something new and totally unexpected...

" Hey Stan!" A voice made Stan turn around completely, it was Bill. Stan had butterflies flying around in his stomach, he felt fuzzy and weird inside, his guts seem to jump around as if they were gonna burst out.

" heya.. Bill!" Stan watched the boy in the plaid shirt run down the rocky pathway for the Quarry. Stan had a slight smile on his face. Bill sat next to Stan, " what you doing?" Bill asked as he shifted closer to Stan, looking over at his book of birds. " B-Birdwatching?" Stan just smiled and nodded. " Can I flip t-through your b-b-book?" Stan smiles again and hands over his book " sure."

Bill sure was pretty, in Stans eyes.

Stan just analyzed the boys features. From his light burgundy, reddish hair, to his soft pink lips, and finally those deep, ocean eyes. Those deep blue eyes were so easy to get lost in.

For Stan it was.

Bill looked back up at Stan " these look like s-s-some unusual b-breeds, can you explain them?" Stan snapped Out of his daze " oh, right.. sure." Stan shifted a bit closer to Bill, to the point were there arms brushed against each-other. Bill handed the book over to Stan and let him guide him through the different bird species.

Stan continued talking while Bill just analyzed Stan's features. Not paying any attention to whatever Stan was yapping about.

Bills eyes went from Stans tights brown curls, to his fair, smooth peachy skin which glistens in the sunlight, his light brown eyes, so close to a leafy coloured walnut, or a growing coconut.

The two boys seemed to share a newer connection, a stronger one. But Stanley kept pushing Bill away. While Bill follows Stanley around like it's nothing. Bowers is no where to be seen, along with his gang.

So the losers are free to do whatever they want. Bill and Stan suffered In their own world.

And that all happened after today, from analyzing each other's faces to staring into each others eyes. Stan looked up from the book and locked his light hazel brown eyes with Bills deep blue ones.

It felt like forever, it felt like Ages, how long were they staring at each other? No idea. Bill then spoke up " y-you wanna swim? It's a pretty h-h-humid day today." Stan stared at him for a few seconds, then responded with a small smile. " I'd like that."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

" are you gonna jump or am I?" Stan nudged Bill. " you, g-go for it." Bill studdered ( as usual )

Stan's expression changed. " uh.. n-no...I'd rather-" Bill cut Stan off " Jump with m-me, it's easier." Bill got ahold of Stan's hand. " huh?" Stan just stared at bill in confusion and fear. " Let's jump together." Bill didn't even studder while saying this.

" yeah okay... I trust you." Stan responded. Bill wasted no time and pulled Stanley down with him, Stan let out a blood curdling scream. They both landed in the heavy water of the Quarry.

Stan made sure to keep his hands secured on Bill, once they both reached the surface to catch their breath. Again they stopped and gazed at each-other. Stan decided to make a bit of a small move and brush Bills wet locks out of Bills blue eyes. Bill just stared at Stan with a full on poker face.

Bill then had a small grin for on his face and splashed water at Stan. Stan winced at the water slapping his eyes. Stan slowly opened his eyes and tackles Bill into the water.

Just boys being boys, right?