Squares, Triangles, and Pentagons

"Who's going first?" BumBum asked.

"You are!" Underscore gave BumBum a shove. BumBum toppled into one of the little yellow squares, causing it to fly upward and crash into another square.

"Looks safe," Avian remarked. "Let's head in!"

Avian stepped on the grid. It rippled beneath him, causing him to fall over. "What in the Developer?!"

Chunks jumped on one of the floating squared, causing it to bob up and down for a moment, but it held still. "It's safe up here guys! Come on!"

Avian hesitantly leapt at the nearest square, and almost lost his footing, but he kept his balance. "Come on guys!"

"What kind of a place doesn't have a solid floor?" ^^ muttered as she too jumped on a square.

"We have no choice but to move forward!" Anaban declared. "We have to save our dimension from the virus!" He jumped to the next square.

* * *

As they moved on, the squares grew larger and yellower, and the gang had started to see other shapes too, such as red triangles and occasionally a blue pentagon.

"This is a bizzare place," Underscore observed. "What io realm is this?"

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough," Chunks replied.

Suddenly a blue pellet knocked ^^ off of her square and she landed on a triangle below. "What was that?!"

A strange being appeared from behind a pentagon. It was light blue, with a long gray thing coming off the center of its face. Like the stomper race, it had two eyes and a mouth, but it had no limbs or body. It was just a blue ball with a gray nose-like thing. And it spoke.

"What the Developer are you guys?! Some kind of mutated squares?"

"What in the developer are you?!" Chunks retorted. "You don't even have any legs! How do you move?"

Suddenly the thing shot another circle out of its nose thing at Chunks. In an attempt to dodge, Chunks lost his footing and fell on the grid below, causing it to ripple and sway.

The strange new being let out a scream. "How did you do that!?"

Chunks leapt up on one of the squares. "You tried to shoot me, and I fell?"

"You guys come with me," The creature said. "I won't hurt you. Just come with me."

The gang glanced at each other uncertainly before turning and following the strange being.

* * *

After about half an hour, the gang and their escort came to a blue wall. Everything was completely silent, and it made Avian feel very uneasy.

Suddenly, the being went right through the wall. Avian blinked. "Did you guys just see that?!"

"Where did he go?" Chunks asked.

Suddenly his face appeared from the wall. "Come on! Just come right through! It won't hurt you. It only hurts rival tanks."

Tanks? Suddenly it all made sense. "Guys!" Avian called. "We're in the Diep.io realm!"

"Diep.io?" Underscore grunted. "Never heard of that."

Avian and his gang all jumped at the wall, and went right through it.

Multiple voices all hit Avian's ears at once. He looked around. Everything except for the shapes was blue. The walls, the civilians, and the floor, which wasn't rippling despite Avian and his friends standing on it.