Chapter 6: Omnitrix Training

Start from the beginning

Lynn: That looks cool.

Ben: It gets cooler. See that lawnmower (points to the lawnmower) merge with it, upgrade will allow you to possess any machine, enhancing it and turning into a weapon.

Lori (Upgrade): Uhhh... Ok.

Lori's body then morphed into a liquid substance that slithered over the lawnmower, engulfing it as blue electricity surrounded it. Before the loud siblings eyes, they see a white and black high advanced lawnmower with blue circuitry lines all over with armored wheels, high tech blasters and blue lights.

Leni: Whoa... totes amazing! (Takes out her phone and takes pictures).

Clyde: Cool! She merged with and enhanced that lawnmower.

Lana: (smiles) You really tuned out that lawnmower big sis!

Luna: Dude that is sick.

Lori (Upgrade): This is literally not bad. (Seperates from the lawnmower, returning it to its previous state) this is my favorite alien so far.

Ben: Sweet. Now who's next?

Lincoln: I'll go.

Lincoln pressed the button near his omnitrix as the dial pops up. Turning the dial, he chooses an alien icon as he slammed his hand on the faceplate as an orange light engulfed him while he transformed.

Soon, the light fades to reveal Lincoln... as Swampfire, except with a few changes. A plant humanoid with the same green and black overall skin and root like feet but the flame pattern head, eyes and shoulder petals was orange instead of Ben's original color and an orange omnitrix symbol on the chest.

Clyde: Whoa...

Sid Chang: A plant like alien.

Ronnie anne: ......

Lincoln (Swampfire): (deep stuffy and nasally voice) Swampire! Yes! This is my favorite alien!

Ben: Nice. Now what swampfire does is-

Lincoln (Swampfire): Manipulates plants, can regenerate lost limbs and shoots fire!

Ben: Well... Yeah.

Lincoln (Swampfire) forms fireballs out of his hand, throwing it at one of the trees, burning it.

Lincoln (Swampfire): Cool!

Lana: Awesome!

Lola: (covers her nose) Bleh! He smells bad.

Ronnie anne: Ugh! Superpowered but has a super smell Lame-O.

Lincoln (Swampfire): Sorry but I can't smell it since I have no nose.

Luna: I think I'm gonna take my omnitrix for a spin. (Presses the button on her omnitrix as the dial pops up).

She turns the dial as she chooses an alien icon and slammed her hand on the faceplate as a purple light engulfed her.

Luna: Gah!!

The light engulfed her completely as she transformed. Soon, the light fades to reveal Luna transformed into a Female version of the werewolf alien, Benwolf/Blitzwolfer. She had a feminine and muscular physique, instead of grey fur, Luna had dark brown fur with a black flowing mane, purple eyes, fangs and a large bushy tail. She was wearing a black and purple bodysuit with a purple skull and an omnitrix symbol on her front waist like a belt, three claws on each hand and the inside of her mouth is glowing purple.

Luna (Blitzwolfer): (Howls) AAAW-WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Lana: Whoahoho! An alien werewolf!

Luan: Hey it's not 'Hooowloween', hahaha! Get it?