Let Me Love You (Part 2)

Thanku so much for accepting my request and giving inline comments.
Hoping for same in this update too 🤗🙈
Thanku 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
*******************************
Mishti's eyes held twinkle seeing the sight in front of her. A beautiful smile spread on her face. Abir smiled brightly seeing mishti.

A-its the first surprise

Mishti happily giggled which sounded a sweet melody to abir's ears.

M-Abir cycle, tumhe pata hai kitna time ho gaya mujhe cycle ride enjoy kiye hue. Thanku so much abir

Mishti excitedly hugged him, abir laughingly hugged her back.

A-chale

Mishti nodded.

He sat on cycle and she sat in front. Both smiled at each other, they were already feeling like they're on top of the world, this happiness is precious, this peace they had been searching for. Finally they got it. Finally they're happy, they're together.

Abir started cycling, mishti was feeling the cold air hitting her face, lost in the sweet aura surrounding them.

Abir looked at mishti, she was looking so content so peaceful. He got overwhelmed seeing this girl in front of him, from the time he had met her he always saw her in tension, always the restlessness was visible on her face, but tonight, tonight he'll make her feel like queen of his kingdom.

Abir stopped the cycle and mishti opened her eyes feeling jerk and realized that abir stopped riding.

Mishti looked at his face and he signalled her to look at front with his eyes.

Mishti frowned in confusion and looked where abir asked.

She gasped in shock seeing the sight in front of her, not believing her eyes she again looked at Abir for confirmation, abir just blinked his eyes and whispered in her ear

A-second surprise

Hearing this mishti smiled widely with happy tears in her eyes, she again looked at front.
Anyone who will see this will think what's so special in this but only mishti and abir know what importance this thing helds for them.

Both got down from cycle and started walking towards the beautifully decorated bus. Yes the second surprise was the bus decked with red balloons , the symbol of their first meet, their dream place, their happy place, their together forever.

Abir helped mishti climb on the bus roof and then came up too. He held her hand and made her walk to the center area of bus top, where a red mattress was spread with rose petals spread all over it.

He made her sit on the center of sheet and sat down in front of her.

Mishti blushed at his intense gaze, he made her look upward in his eyes by cupping her face from one side.

He smiled looking at her, then he moved away his eyes from her and looked at moon who was shining brightly, he again looked at her with that passionate smile and said

A-zyada fark nahi hai

Mishti who first was confused seeing his behavior smiled shyly realizing he just compared her with the moon.

She threw herself in his arms such that both landed flatly on the mattress.

Both started laughing, after sometime both realized how close they are ,abir's grip tighten around her waist, pulling her more closer. Mishti also dipped her face deeper in his neck. Both were cherishing this closeness in their own way.

Abir flipped and made mishti lie on sheet and came above her. Resting his elbow on one side of the sheet he took mishti's one hand in his and kissed on the back of her palm. Mishti smiled and slightly lifted her head towards his lips and pecked him there.