Let Me Love You (Part 1)

Okay guys a small request please try to give inline comments, I enjoy reading it, please please please 😅😅🙈🙈

*******************************

Standing in front of Ambe maa's idol Abir was staring at her with moist eyes and helpless look, he was looking like a helpless kid standing in front of his mother asking what should he do.

MishBir got married but no one in Maheshwari or Rajvansh were happy because of kuhu kunal divorce drama, kuhu berated mishti and that too so harshly that abir's heart lurched seeing his lady love crying helplessly. The situation was out of control but his fighter mishti never gave up. She made sure that kuhu and kunal not get separated, he also tried every single thing to convince maheshwari family to let kuhu and kunal sort their differences out personally. Although he was so not in mood to do that, all he wanted was to go to mishti hide her in his arms protecting her from every single thing.

The face of her crying helplessly in front of everyone never got vanished from his mind, an anger erupted in his heart for kuhu and jasmeet aunty, how the hell can they do this to his mishti, his life.

He made sure that he gives a piece of mind to both kuhu and jasmeet aunty when everything got sorted out. How the hell kuhu slapped mishti, how could she hate a girl like mishti, the one who has heart of gold. Agreed that mishti had done a mistake but slap and then blaming her for unnecessary things was totally unbearable.

But he cannot just rewind the time and change it, it was their wedding day the most happiest day of anyone's life, but his bride cried and not because of bidaai but because everyone again made her a damn punching bag. And he was helpless too.

Abir fisted his hands in anger, why the hell did this happened to them, it was supposed to be the most happiest day of their life but his mishti again got insulted by everyone, he again got blamed for some one else's deed.

Abir's eyes were blood shot red, tears of anger started flowing from his eyes. That's how ketki, jugnu and Nanu found him.

They shot worried glances towards each other, they  were feeling sad for abir and mishti, again both have to suffer for someone else's deed, the happiest day of their life turned into the most hectic and unbearable day.

Ketu and jugnu also started crying seeing their abir bhai's state.

Nanu gathering some courage called him

N-Abir..

Abir came back to present hearing Nanu's voice. He wiped his tears and turned towards him and then noticed that ketu and jugnu are there too.

Abir faking a smile come towards them

A-ji Nanu

Nanu sighed seeing his grandson's attempt to look strong in front of him

N-jo hua wo nahi hona chahiye tha abir

Abir sighed sadly, he does not want to have any conversation regarding this, because as far as he knows his family they'll tell him to forget about the happenings and start afresh and he does not want to forget anything, especially what his wife's so called sister did to her.

Nanu understood what abir is thinking and kept one hand on his shoulder

N-main jaanta hu abir ki aaj jo kuch bhi mishti ke saath hua use lekar tu bahut pareshaan hai aur tu is cheez ke liye shayad kuhu ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paayega, lekin aaj baat kuhu ki nahi hai mishti ki hai

Abir raised his head hearing Nanu,

N-ha abir, aaj ka din tere aur mishti ke liye sabse Khaas din tha aur jo kuch bhi hua vo bilkul thik nahi tha, par ab bhi din khatam nahi hua hai, tum log chaaho to ab bhi is din ko apne liye yaad gaar bana sakte ho, acchi yaadei banakar.