WELCOME TO HELL {6 1/2}

I watched as the familiar looking man rode off further down the street in his group. I couldn't exactly place where I had seen him before. Not that it mattered I probably won't see him again and if I do he's no bigger probably just a hot shot from the scouts that thinks he's tougher than everyone else like most. I turned back to eren "Hey, I'm going to head back. Don't want Shadis to have his foot up my ass for being late to work." Feeling slightly clammy I take my jacket off and swing it round my shoulder, relaxing most of my weight onto the one leg, turning not bothering to wait for a response. i walk off and head towards the wall to meet up with shadis.

-Few hours later-

My eyes flutter open as the sound of the two heavy doors leading to the court room where I currently am stationed slam shut I push myself from the wall and return to my original place, next to mikasa and Armin, leaning on the railing tiredly wiping my eyes.

Eren is brought in and pushed to his knees before having a larger poll placed between him and the metal handcuffs that are currently restraining his hands behind his back. As they set him up for his 'trial' I take a minute to reconstruct what happened...

—————

"HUH?! The hell you mean you're joining the scouts? What about the MP's thought that was your whole thing?!" Erens voice rang out in shock as you continue to clean your assigned canon, ignoring whatever ruckus your classmates were causing. Well your former classmates, you had graduated yesterday after all.

"Yea, well a guys allowed to change his mind!" Exclaimed the little bald boy whom You had already forgotten the name of. Though a girl who you had somehow remembered stepped up and smiles, Mina. "Well I think your speech from yesterday lit a fire under him!" "Bullshit!" The little bald boy, exclaimed "his temper tantrum had nothin' to do with it!" You turn to the embarrassed boy and blinked blankly "you're the one who's throwing the tantrum." Everyone laughed. This only made the boy blush more "eh?! Well-" "hey! Take it easy it's not like you're the only one!" Thomas walked over, smiling before scratching his cheek shyly. Eren who looked astonished gave them a look "you can't be serious?"

You turn your attention to Sasha who was at the moment, drooling holding up a big stack of meat "Sasha. Where did you get that?" You pointed at the meat. Everyone turned "well...can you keep a secret? Cause I totally just snatched it from the officers pantry!" You sigh boredly and blow some hair out of your face as the others begin to scold the poor girl. Eventually everyone wants a piece and gives in to her offer to share it later. Eren smiles suddenly and looks over "hey, you." You look up at him as everyone starts to go back to work "Hm?" You drop your metal brush and walk over to the brunette. He smiles "do you think we can do it? Beat the Titans I mean." You both turn to face the city "I was born and trained to." His smile widened as he put his hand on your shoulder. "That's the spirit!"

CRASH!

Your head snapped around as a bright light shot from behind you. You and Eren turn. His, along with the others faces turn to horror.

It's him.

You grab onto Eren's hand and run towards the wall, jumping as a gust of wind blows everyone from the wall, you grab onto the handle of your swords as you begin to fall and project your hooks, flipping your body backwards until your up the right way and retracting them, shooting yourself to the wall, landing on it with you feet firmly against it.

"Sineal!! Sasha!!" Glancing over your shoulder everyone had managed to copy your movements and grab onto the wall except from one guy who had failed to due to being knocked out. Your eyes follow the figure of Sasha who takes it apon herself to save the boy. You click your tongue. What use is it to waste your life who is obviously not even capable of protecting their own? You turn your attention downwards. "Eren." You call. He looks over and you point down.

There it was.

Another hole in the wall. Just like five years ago. Your face stays blank even though the memories come rushing back. Your heart beats the same. Your chest doesn't tighten. You're just. Numb. Everyone stares in horror and some even beg for this not to happen again.

"This is it!!!" Everyone turns to eren as he launches himself into the air after pulling out his swords "c'mon people this is our chance! Squad, section four take out the colossal don't let it slip away!!"

Idiot. He'll get himself killed. Once again you sigh you know he could die and yet you feel nothing. You look around at the others and even they know not to be so goddamn reckless. "Everyone. Get back to the top of the wall!" You start heading up and everyone follows, to to your luck he's no longer there. But you see eren falling threw a cloud of steam and Thomas runs over to the edge to check and see what happed. You go to the other end and stare down at the hole in the wall.

Within Ten minutes the higher ups arrived and tried their best to secure the breach. They started evacuating the citizens also. We were sent to HQ to gather supplies. We would be going into battle. Putting our abilities to the test and fighting titans head on. As one of the higher ups tried to give a spirit lifting speech everyone ran around in frenzy trying to find what they needed. I stood aside calmly, adjusting my belts and checking the gas I had grabbed making sure everything was in order. I was raised and trained to kill titans since I was barely ten. I will not letting my skills go to waste for a simple mobility problem or lack of gas. Glancing up I see mikasa run by towards Armin who is shaking out of his wits as eren tries to comfort the poor boy. I walk over as eren gives some courage to him. "Oi." They all turn to me "listen. You have a great brain. A way to survive is to think about what you'll put to waste if you die here. And remember worry about yourself over anyone. There might be people you care about but that'll slowly you down." Mikasa seemed to want to object but I walk off simply before she could And tie my hair up quietly as I do so.

Orders were being yelled out and when it was announced the advance team was wiped out everyone visibly tensed. Once dismissed people were cowering to them selfs or even throwing up from fear. Already being set to go and waiting on my orders. My attentions slowly directs towards eren who was arguing with mikasa. I was a bit too far to hear whatever was being said but knowing it wasn't my business anyway I turned around about to walk before my name was called.

"L/n!! Ackerman!!"

To be continued...