THATS ONE WAY TO BECOME FRIENDS... {3}

Y/n PoV

I was in my room, grabbing the last of my clothes. I picked up my new cadet jacket and glanced at it. I sighed and folded it, putting it in my bag neatly.

There was a soft knock at the door. I mumbled a come in as I pulled my comb out and started combing my hair quietly. Erwin walked in and smiled at me before glancing down it my arm. My eyes followed his and simply pulled my sleeve back down over the metal. Before looking in the mirror as I lazily braided/put up my hair.

Yes. I have a metal arm. Turns out I didn't get to my right arm in time after it got badly bruised when the Titan crushed it then dropped me.

The minute Hanji met me she dragged me to her lab/room.

[Flashback]

Erwin has his arm on my shoulder as he led me threw the long boring balls of the HQ. The minute I agreed to be trained by him he wanted me to meet one more person. I met Hanji. The crazed scientist. She gave me a quick smile after answering her door to us She glanced down at my arm and grabbed the unharmed one, pulling me in.

I wasn't listening until she said it would have to be amputated. Normal people would freak. But I simply nodded "I can't feel it. Do it now." I half commanded. She gave me a concerned look. Her mouth opened but quickly closed when I told her I didn't mind.

And so it happened.

She amputated my arm and I didn't have it for a while. Erwin was more devastated than me I believe. Since I wouldn't be able to fight the titans. But a few weeks after the amputation Hanji brought me a box.

It was a metal arm.

She continuously made them for me from that day on and modified them to be a natural size with my body as I got older.