eleven||kiss

Best friends kiss each other, apparently.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you really have to sleep at my place again?"

"Yes I do, Iwa-chan. I want to look at you, that's my hobby"

"Your hobby is looking at me?"

"I have more hobbies, but you're not ready to hear about them"

Iwaizumi let out a chuckle to which Oikawa sighed in relief. These past few days Iwaizumi seemed down, and it almost looked like he started hating Oikawa for no reason at all - but that was all in Oikawa's head. Iwaizumi was no better, though. He was still stuck on the thought that maybe Oikawa is just playing around - just how blind is this love again?

"So, Captain, what do you want to do? No movies, we did that last time. And no jeopardy" Iwaizumi did the mistake of looking into Oikawa's eyes because the moment they met he lost track of everything that Oikawa was saying. He just continued staring into his brown eyes, and Oikawa seemed to have noticed it.

"Lately you've been staring at me a lot. Is there something on my face?" Oikawa asked.

"No, I just think you're beautiful" Iwaizumi blurted out. 

"Stop joking around" Oikawa felt his cheeks heating up, his palms became sweaty out of the sudden. He wished for Iwaizumi to stop confusing him.

"I'm not joking, I really do think that you are perhaps the most beautiful being I have ever seen", Iwaizumi said with newfound confidence.

"Stop doing that... Stop confusing me..." Oikawa whispered.

"I can't believe it took me to many years to notice it... I'm sure you get plenty of compliments, so mine might not mean a thing, but you are gorgeous, breathtaking. I know you don't use many beauty products, unlike how other people think - so you're all natural too. I just... I can't get enough of you. I could drown in you...," somewhere midway Iwaizumi realized what he was saying, but there was no going back. Oikawa fell into Iwaizumi's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Iwa-chan... "

There was a moment of silence, the two of them just stood in a dim room holding each other, until Oikawa pulled away and without another word pressed his lips to Iwaizumi's. With that Iwaizumi's embrace tightened and he kissed back, letting his feelings get the best of him. He was waiting for this, he wanted this, he stopped denying his feelings days ago, and they were just growing stronger and stronger. Oikawa's hand ran through Iwaizumi's hair as the other became more aggressive with his kiss, it wasn't long till Iwaizumi started biting down on Oikawa's lower lip and once the other granted access - the kiss turned into a messy, sloppy making-out session. Iwaizumi's hands sneaked under the other's shirt, while Oikawa was trying to catch a breath - he didn't want to break the kiss, he was enjoying it too much. Maybe this is what drugs feel like, their heads were so light, their hearts pumping out of proportion, yet they couldn't stop, they were drunk on each other, but glasses were still full.

The two weren't sure just how much time had passed, time didn't even exist to them at this moment - it was just them. Once Iwaizumi finally pulled away to let Oikawa catch some air he could finally see himself in Oikawa's eyes. His lips were a bit swollen already, but they wanted more, they had to have more - it was addicting.

"Iwa-chan... who are we?" Oikawa asked in between the breaths.

"...I don't know..." Iwaizumi whispered.