Untitled Part 11

*bakugous POV*

I saw a figure run in and take the blade out of my hands. They went into the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit, they came back in. At this point I could see red hair, and i instantly knew it was kirishima. He bandaged my arm gently as in not to hurt me, after he finished he hugged me and I felt tears on my shoulder... he was crying . I taken out my headphones to hear sobbing, I hear the red hair mutter " please don't do that again you mean to much to me." But it was just audible over all the sobbing. Then I felt lips against mine, I melted into the kiss " I love you too much too stand to see you do this again." We just hugged and hugged, that was the last thing I remember befor I drifted of into slumber.

*kirishima POV*

Katsuki's muscles relaxed indicating that he was asleep, I carried him to his bed and I just hugged him. I felt my eye lids get heavy. 

*the next day*

I woke up, I see bakugou all ready dressed. I get up I look at my phone, we have an hour till school. I get dressed, when we Finnish getting ready it's about time to go to school. Me and bakugou walk to school with our hands tied together, we chat away talking about random things. For the first time I see him smile, my heart melts. 

We arrive the large school building, we walk in still holding hands. When we walk into class there isn't a lot of people there, is it in my seat and I watch bakugou sit in his. The class room starts to fill up as more students flowing in the school.

*bakugous POV*

I sit down and I gust stare out the window, I see trees blow in the wind. The bell goes indicating that it is form ( home room) Izawa rolls in he just says something along the lines of 'do whatever you want' he goes to sleep, the class eminently erupts into chatter and laughter. In the corner of my eye I see three people approach me, denki mina and kirishima. They sit down near me and start up a random conversation, I zone out then I feel something hit the back of my head. It's a pen, a few minutes later a bother pen. This carry's on for a while until I snap, I turn around and see uraraka tsuyu and Mineta al giggling " WILL YOU QUIT IT YOU LITTLI FUCKERS" I shout at them . What Mineta said next left me speechless.... literally " oh shut up your just a villain, you should of stayed with them when you got kidnapped" I wasn't angry any more, I felt nothing... he was ( not) right after all. The world went in slow motion as I heard kiri spring up and shout " shut up you don't know what he had been through!!!!!!" I look at him his warm welcoming eyes are now cold and full of hate. The tsuyu chimes in "Mineta is right....... he just a fat ugly villain who deserves to be in jail forever" more arguing then I here " Mineta and tsuyu is right bakugou is a villain  he should go and kill his self no one will  miss him!!!!!" A high pitch voice says. The class go silent every one looks around to see who said it.

I stood up and walked out the class room, I walked out of the school. I didn't know were I was going I started to run. I found my self by a little creek in a forest, it had a little tree house so I went in it. I cried and cried, I hate everything I just want it to end was my last thought before I blacked out. I opened my eyes to find my self at a bar I was tied up, I recognized it to well. I heard a voice from behind me " well hello bakugou." I felt chills run up my spine, I don't want to relive the torture. When I denied them they tortured me and......raped me. I hate this a felt a sticking felling in my stomach, i wanted to cry scream. But I couldn't scream, there was a lump in my throat. I felt hot tears rum down my face, no not again...

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING