I'm seeing all the angles, starts to get tangled
I start to compromise
My life and the purpose.
Is it all worth it?
Am I gonna turn out fine?
Oh, you'll turn out fine.
Fine, oh, you'll turn out fine.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
You gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

I know it's hard, know it's hard,
To remember sometimes,
But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

Only rainbows after rain
The sun will always come again.
It's a circle, circling,
Around again, it comes around again.
I said,

Only rainbows after rain
The sun will always come again.
It's a circle, circling,
Around again, it comes around,

But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
You gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

I know it's hard, know it's hard
To remember sometimes,
But you gotta keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.

Keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
Keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down, eh.
Keep your head up, oh,
And you can let your hair down.
I said oooh

I was speechless. The song has truly touched me. And I thought it was the sweetest thing in the world that she sang it for me but then again I didn't know why Lauren was here and I didn't want to find out why. I loved her song, but I also loved her and that the problem. I didn't know what to say or how to react. So the most rational thing that I could think of at the moment was to close the window. When I did I felt a sudden rush relief that came over me because I wouldn't have to face her. But my relief did not last as long as I thought it would when I heard her voice again. "God dammit Camz!" I heard her say. I ignored her, and after that I thought she had left, but boy was I wrong. "Open the fucking window Camz." I heard her voice again but more closer? I turned around and Lauren had been hanging off the side of my window ledge. "Camz I swear to god...open the window-I can't- I'm falling." She said with utter fear and desperation noticeable in her voice.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I have to help or she'll fall. But I don't want to talk to her. But then again, she'll fall...

"GOD DAMMIT LAUREN." I yelled out as I ran back towards the window and opened it for her.

She quickly pulled herself up and into my room. "Fuck." She exhaled as she caught her breath.

"Are you okay?" I quickly asked and reflexively ran to her side.

"Yeah... Yeah.. I'm fine."She said then quickly wrapped her arms around me.

At first it caught me by suprise but for some reason, I ended up hugging her back.

"God Lauren. You scare me so much sometimes." I found myself saying as I appreciated the life that was wrapped around my arms.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just. I really need to talk to you." She muttered into my neck.

"Okay, but you didn't need to hang off my window ledge to do so."

"I did, I'm in here now aren't I? She quipped with a smirk that pressed against my neck.

I shook my head lightly at her whity remark. "Okay, so talk. Why are you here?"

"Because I heard what happened. Darren came over today and told me."