story idea one (chapter one draft)

i walked down the hall to the kitchen and stepped through the doors. I moved to stand at the island, watching as Johnathan cooked breakfast. He turned and looked at me. Pointing to the skillet, then raising an eyebrow he silently asked if i wanted any. I nodded and watched as he plated two fried eggs with jelly toast and some chicken patties together on a plate. Then he placed it in front of me and did the same for himself.

"Tea?" I nodded again, "Yes, please...two sugars"

He made us both some tea and added the sugar placing mine in front of me.

"it's a little hot so eat before you drink it"

i gave him a thumbs up and ate what was on my plate before drinking the tea all in one go then handing him my cup. "More please?" He nodded and got up to get me more as i had asked.

I looked behind me as Logan walked through the door and over to sit next to me. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I looked back at Johnathan as i spoke.

"Hi Logan, want some breakfast?"

He cleared his throat. "Sure, what's to eat?"

Johnathan turned to face him before answering. "Chicken patties, the eggs and toast are optional."

I watched the exchange in silence for a moment.

"I'll take two eggs and two pieces of toast with butter." Johnathan nodded and got to cooking the meal. "What would you like to drink Logan?"

"Coffee. Why are you two being so nice today?" I shrugged as i moved to make the coffee.

"I guess we just felt like it." I finished putting the coffee in the coffee maker and sat back down.

Johnathan plated Logan's food and set it in front of him with a cup of coffee from the previous batch and the sugar if Logan wanted some. Logan neglected the sugar and chugged the coffee before scarfing down his breakfast.

"Thanks, i guess i better get to my classroom. The kids are probably waiting on me."

We both nodded and said our goodbyes to him. We spoke about what we should do today while I helped him clean up.

"So Antanasia, what do you want to do today?" I smirked as i looked at Johnathan while placing the dirty pans in the sink to wash.

"I can think of a few things...some clean ways to have fun and others not so much."

" is that so?" He rounded the island and helped rinse and dry the dishes while I washed.
"Yeah" I laughed as he splashed me with some water.
"Well I can think of a few myself." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed the sprayer.

"Johnathan don't I'm warning you" I started trying to get away.

"You are, are you? Warning me not to do this?" He the soaked me with water as I ran from him shrieking and giggling.

"Yes, anything but that please!" I took up refuge behind the island as I devised a plan to get away without becoming any more soaked than what I already was.

"Ack screw it" I made a mad dash for the exit at full speed and I was able to escape unscathed by the watery hell that was the kitchen at the moment.

"Hahahahahaha~ you get to clean it up~"

I stopped just outside the door and began walking normally to our room in order to change into dry clothes.

"Hey get back here And help me Annie" he called out.

I called back to him. "No way, that's your mess clean it up on your own Johnny. Besides I didn't ask to be attacked with water. You just assumed and did it. Now you get to do the dishes and clean up a mess on your own" I laughed at how petty I could be.