"Get me out of the country," Kris grabbed Mark's right hand and clutched it desperately. "You have a private jet right? You could get me out of here. I promise I would start a new life with Nam."

Mark removed Kris' grip on his hand as he shakes his head no. "Its my father's, not mine."

"But you can use it right? We've cruised with your father's yacht many times before, surely we could use your father's jet." Kris said, looking at Mark with fearful yet hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry." Mark apologized, breaking away from the other boy's gaze. "Dad wont allow me to use any of his properties anymore. I cant even use my cards."

"B...but why? I need you to help me leave. I will die here Mark." Kris was becoming hysterical. His trembling hands once again grabbing Mark's right wrist.

"I will get disowned soon. I'm going broke Kris." Mark said, feeling sorry as he put his left hand on his friend's right shoulder, looking at him straight in his eyes. "But I promise, I will do anything to help you. I won't let you die."

Kris shook his head, unbelieving. "W....why is your dad disowning you? W...what did you do?"

"Being gay. That's what I did." Mark replied bitterly.

"So?" Kris asked, confused.

"He doesn't want us to disgrace his name so in order to make sure that people won't know that his sons are faggots, he decided that the first one to get married and have a child will receive all of his wealth." Mark's words left a bittersweet aftertaste in his mouth, he paused for a moment as an image of someone he loved so dearly flooded his mind.

"Then marry Nam," Kris said in a convincing tone, his wide eyes looking straight at Mark, expecting him to say yes. As if it was that easy, as if marriage is just a simple thing, as if he doesn't care about Nam's feelings or even Mark's own feelings.

Mark was shock with his suggestion. "I..its not that easy Kris. I...I only want to marry P'Gun." Mark was not doubting his feelings towards the older boy because you see, Mark loves Gun too much he's ready to drop everything for him.

"You can just divorce her after you get the money. Its easy Mark. You can be rich, you don't have to go broke and the most important thing is you can help me stay alive." Kris was so desperate that he was becoming illogical. His eyes were unfocused, trembling hands fidgeting the fabric of his jeans, and his cold sweat dampening his messy hair.

"Lets think about this again Kris. There should be other ways. Lets consider Nam's feelings." Mark reasoned but Kris was headstrong. He has always been headstrong and that's how he contantly get into trouble. Things like this was bound to happen from the very beginning.

"Then tell me another way." Kris asked in frustration.

"I... I can give you my car and you can drive somewhere far from here." Mark said, not even sure of himself.

"How far can I go with this car Mark? They will still find me as long as I'm still in this country." Kris' was starting to raise his voice, he was becoming hysterical. "You dont know how powerful they are. They're a conglomerate empire and they have people in every corners of this country. A...and police will be after me. I can't just live in hiding forever Mark."

"Then why the fuck did you made a deal with them?" Mark was equally raising his voice as he was starting to lose patience.

"He promised to triple my money so I thought that maybe this would be my chance to get rich. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon like you Mark." It was never Kris' intention to be hateful, but he did sounded like it.