REACTIONS (extra chapter)

(Since I didnt do my usual questions and reactions last chapter this will be a extra for it and a little bit of shinanagins. Also can I change Teddys pronouns to they/them if not I can keep it she/her I'm just asking.)

No ones pov but somehow you the readers can hear people thoughts for *jazz hands* plot convenience:

The theater was quite as they saw Teddy  walk into a door that appeared in the middle of the theater.

"Well she rushed out quicky." Mineta says very annoyed. As he jumps of the chair and went straight to the bar.

"Didn't you see how pale she was, that au must of drained her." Momo says, as drinks out of her wine glass
(clearly not wine I just feel like she would ok).

" But Momo, babe, what made that au so draining for her; what was so diffrent." Jirou asks on the floor near her as she threw some popcorn into her mouth.

"That I dont know, it was weird. Mabey it was the amount of detail, or just how to play out everything."

"It just didn't seem any diffrent from any other au that she showed us. I do feel like we are going to get alot of villian aus heading our way though"

Uraraka then chimes in, "My question is, why did she add that ending? Teddy could have just ended it with the portal closing and that's it. But no Teddy had to end it with that dude speaking to Deku."

Deku looked like he was going to have a mental break down from what he just saw
'Would I really go villian'

'No rember what shinsou said, not the real me'

'I hate how I can agree with some of the points made'

(BEFORE I GO ON... villian deku is not cannon to this story, he is just afraid because what sane person wouldnt be afraid after seeing themselves go villian after aspiring to be a hero for so long. Some of it just hits home.)

'What if I do go villain, every one would hate me'

'I just started to gain friends for the first time in forever I cant lose them'

'They probably hate me already'
He wanted to leave to a separate room he didnt want to face his class mates.

Noticing the panicked green bunny, Uraraka stops what shes saying to talk to him.
"Before we go on; Deku honey, we know you wouldnt do any of that stuff that happens in the video. I pretty sure we all released that by now; Right~ every one."

"Totally Midoriya your way to manly to do that. Your probably the most heroic person In class- behind bakubro of course"

"We know you wouldnt do something like that. Your amazing and a genuinely kind person." Todoroki adds.

Everyone ends up reassuring Midoriya telling him they trust him and all that mush crap.

"I-sniff* I, thought *sniff*, you guys wouldn't *hiccup*, want to be my friends *sniff* anymore," a now sobbing Midoriya who is at the bottom of a well deserved group hug says a bit muffled.

Shinso not apart of the group hug because of *angst factor* lingered to the side still comforting Midoriya.

"Why wouldnt we be friends with you Midoriya, Anyways if you went to the villians side you would of had a good reason. And honestly if you changed sides, I might as well follow because why the hell not," Shinsou says reassuringly.