Brainfreeze(heathers au)

(I lost my drawing I did for this chapter I'm so so sorry but if I find it I promise I will post it. Also sorry for being like really late I have no excuse, also sorry for how terribly written this is it's been written of and on for the past months)

No ones pov:

Teddy walked into her theater from a door that appeared out of nowhere. With a whole new look.
She now looked like she was from the fiftys. Her red/blonde hair curled close to her face with a cute cherry hair clip.
And in adorable checkered red and white dress with cherries littering the skirt.
White stockings and if you cant tell some nice red dress wedges.
She only took one step chearfull as ever.....but took one look at her theater and her whole mood shifted.

"What the fuck happend in here whilst I was gone." Teddy said with the flisk of her wrist the door disappeared.

Burnt spots on the grass and chairs were everywhere.
Syrup was drenched on the bar stools and bar table. 
Some chairs where melted most likely from acid.
A pile of uneated pancakes was on the floor.
Poor Koda was mortified in fetal position petting multiple animals.
Mina and Sero were basicly dead laughing on the ground.
Mina also had some scorcher marks on her clothes.
And lastly bakugou looked like he was about to blow *he probably already has* drenched in maple syrup.

"First off, I didnt do it." Kaminari claims as he put his hands up in the air.

'Hes also covered in maple syrup wtf happend in here'
(Again yall can hear what people are thinking because who cares about it makeing since)

"Just tell me what happened in here," Teddy pinches her nose " And why, oh dear god why, didnt you do anything" she finishes of  gesturing to Aziawa who was in his cacoon.
"Nevermind, just someone tell me what happened"

"SOME WADDED UP PEICE OF BUBBLEGUM WAS BEGGING FOR A DEATH WISH"

"I-ha, wasn-ha, begging for-hahaha- a death wish Bakuhoe-haha, I just spilt some syrup-hahahah"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, AND WHAT Do YOU MEAN SOME I LOOK LIKE I JUST WENT SWIMMING IN A FUCKING POOL OF SYPRUP. MORE LIKE A FUCKING RIVER"

"Some one who isn't...them please tell me what happend...... and why is poor Koda mortified." Teddy said again.

"Well~," Momo starts with her explanation.

Flash back*

Oh you really thought I would do a thought out flash back after this being in my drafts for so long and this part giving me actual writers block oh no honey you are surely mistaken. Momo will summarize it because I have the big gae for her and I need to post this tonight because I love you guys and you wanted it to continue ~♡

"Flash back ends"

"Ok teddy, after you left all of us discussed the au like we usually did about with out you there" Momo says simply.
"After that uraraka and mina decided it would be a great I dea to make a huge tower-"

"A huge mountain not tower"
Mina enterupts

"Fine- A huge mountain of pancakes in the middle of the floor, and mina and uraraka thought it be a great idea to make a......syrup fall? well anyways Mina went to the bar and asked for a bucket of syrup when the boys-" she pointed to the bakusquad minus her girlfriend and mina herself
"where passing by, now before I continue on, Bakugou clearly stated that if he got any syrup on him he will kill mina"