bananas and milk

Chapter two ; banana milk

The door slides open and Hazel steps in, she had huge eyebags and was clearly tired, but despite that---

"MORNING EVERYONE!" she enthusiastically screamed as she waved at everyone who are paying attention to her, when she saw all of the eyes staring at her, she smiled, she loved the attention.

"SHUT UP" Lucia shrieked back, her brown her was tied in a ponytail and she was clearly wearing lipstick, her face was a fucky grin.

Hazel stared at her grin and smiled at her while pulling out her favorite gesture, the middle finger. Hazel walked pass Lucia always holding on the middle finger and also giving her a shit eating grin, this made Lucia irritated so she stopped smirking and instead gave her the "fuck off" eye. Hazel and Lucia never got along, they were polar opposites that didn't attract at all, their differences made them not be able to stand each other for at least one minute.

As the girl walked to her desk a green eyed ginger boy walks into the classroom, his hair was messy as always and his shoes were untied, he sighed and walked to his desk.

"Did you do your homework ?" he asked Hazel as he dropped his backpack in the ground

" Its also nice to see you, asshole" Hazel tossed her neat homework to the boy, he grabbed it and read it for some seconds and tossed it back

"what's the necessity to put frog stickers all over it?"

"Shut it, frogs are super cute"

"They look like slimy green mold"

"Fucker"

"Dumbass"

"Fucky frog hater cunt"

"Frog lover ass bitch"

"Liam, you sure are a fucking turd" she said as she yawned, the ginger boy just stared at her and her messy hair, she was such an idiot, he has always taken care of her ever since both were nine, its amazing how much they've grown.

"You are no difference" Liam muttered

The idiotic girl smiled and nodded and hugged Liam, he stayed still for a minute but then a "AWWWW" from a classmate made him freak out and struggle to leave the hug

"GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY GREMBLIN !" he shrieked while trying to escape the arms wrapped around him

"FRIENSHIP IS MAGIC !!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ?!"
"LOOK AT THE COUPLE ooOOOOoooo"
"SHUT YOUR DARN MOUTH KEVIN !"

"You know love scenes are not allowed on school grounds right" a girl with blond hair said while walking into the classroom, Hazel stopped hugging Liam and looked at the blond girl.

"Fuck yourself"

"do so every night"

"The fuck"

"Can girls masturbate ?" Hazel asked as she sat in her seat

The blond girl whose name is Marie, was already next to her best friend Hazel and Liam, she was the master of sexualizing everything and anything, she can even sexualize folding laundry. Also, she knows almost everything about sexuality. Hazel and Liam weren't innocent at all, but they weren't the same level as Marie.

"I mean—" Liam looked away embarrassed about the comment "Yea they can"

"Imagine shoving a shovel up your ass" Marie said as she sat down on an empty desk, when she sat down her large boobs wiggled "That would be a cool way to masturbate"

"What the actual living hell is wrong with you ?!" Liam screamed

"Marie is a crazy bitch" Hazel said

" You aren't wrong"

"Id prefer to be called a crazy slut, thank you"

" Are you guys horny or something ?" a chubby boy with dark hair said as he sipped on some banana milk, his name was Kevin.

"You are the one sipping banana milk" Liam said as he pointed to the carton milk box "Literally, banana milk"

"Id love some banana milk"

"Hazel what the fuck"
"Id like some too, whose first ?"

"Sorry, my banana is way too big"

"So is your stomach"
"At least my stomach is bigger than your micro tits"

The bell rang.

"Well talk about bananas later, I need to head to class" Marie said, she was in the other class, Marie, Kevin and Liam were in class B.