xxxiii. cookies for kookie

warning: this chapter contains slight mention of rape. please do not read if uncomfortable.

it was yet another peaceful and normal day for taehyung and jungkook. the silver haired male's classes are over and he was currently sat on comfortably on the couch, peacefully watching tv.

he glanced at the wall clock, waiting for jungkook's time of arrival. he sighed as there was an hour more left for him to wait. he abruptly stood up and made his way to the kitchen, planning on baking cookies since there was nothing left to do.

as he finished readying the materials essential for baking the cookies, the doorbell suddenly rang. taehyung furrowed his brows, jungkook wouldn't be here for another hour.

with a baffled look, taehyung went towards the door and opened it. "ggu! you're surprisingly early today." he beamed, a smile on his lips as he hugged and kissed jungkook on the cheek.

"of course, or else my future husband's gonna be left alone and bored. now, we don't want that, do we baby?" the ravennate asked, his hand purchased taehyung's waist.

the silver haired male smiled and blushed, his head gone down in an attempt to hide his red cheeks. jungkook just chuckled and tapped taehyung's nose. that seemed to be his thing now.

"oh come on, i'm baking cookies! i'm sure you want some, kookie!" taehyung exclaimed. jungkook shook his head after he had heard it.

"i see what you did there." the ravennate let out with a chuckle. he walked inside the house with taehyung beside him.

the two happily baked cookies after jungkook had changed into some more comfortable clothes. after a disastrous and messy 45 minutes or so, the cookies are finally done.

the couple sat down comfortably on the couch, the cookies set down on the coffee table in front of them. somewhere in their conversation, jungkook mentioned his action of getting permission from taehyung's parents.

which then made jungkook remember mrs. kim's odd question. the ravennate looked at the blabbing silver haired male, contemplating whether to ask or just let it go.

in the end, jungkook settled for the first choice. "tae..? can i ask you something?" the ravennate questioned, he wanted to know what mrs. kim meant by that.

"of course you can." taehyung replied, a soft smile on his lips. he wondered why the ravennate asked for permission just to ask him a question. jungkook patted his lap, gesturing for the other to sit on it. taehyung grinned and did what he was offered to.

"so, when mrs. kim and mr. kim-"

"mom and dad." taehyung corrected, a giggle escaped his lips when he saw jungkook's expression once he rudely cut him off. the ravennate just shook his head and let out a chuckle.

"alright alright. so, as i was saying, when mom and dad were at the office, mom mentioned something a bit..odd..?" jungkook stated, the last part coming out as a question.

"what do you mean?" taehyung asked, baffled.

"well, she asked me if you and i had sex yet.." the ravennate continued a bit awkwardly. it wasn't a topic that anyone would just casually talk about after all.

"oh.." taehyung let out, his head hung low. he already knew what his mother meant by that. his lip started quivering, scared of the thought of recalling his horrible memories.

"it's okay if you don't want to tell me, tae. you know i can wait." jungkook reassured, he noticed taehyung's sudden change of mood. so the ravennate figured, it wasn't really the best topic to talk about.

"n-no..its okay. i'll tell you, ggu. i trust you." taehyung stated, his watery eyes looking at jungkook's. the ravennate smiled at this, proud of being trusted by the silver haired male.

and so, taehyung told jungkook about his high school disaster. from the teacher raping him several times to the end, where he transferred out of school.

mr. lee, his horrible teacher. when the 2nd pupil on the chart revealed his doing, taehyung was terrified. it wasn't true, for he tried his best at school.

all of what the boy had said was all a lie. he didn't like anything that mr. lee was doing. he didn't have any choice at the moment but to lay on the desk and accept the teacher's penetration.

mr. lee kept threatening him. if he told anyone, he would expel taehyung — and he didn't want that, he was doing so good in school and he wanted to make his parents proud.

if he told anyone, he would kill his family. the poor boy had no choice, because mr. lee had many connections to the heads of the school, even the principal.

in the end, taehyung's mother noticed his son's weird behavior and the bruises all over his body. no, those weren't hickies. mr. lee was a smart man, he wouldn't let anyone know any of his bad doings.

those weren't hickies from the teacher. it was what he got from the students constantly beating him up. and when he would try to fight back during mr. lee's attempt, bruises would only litter his once smooth skin.

taehyung was forced to let out what mr. lee was doing to him. his mother begged him to. mrs. kim immediately took action, she told the police and transferred taehyung to another school.

since then, he spent years on therapy. fortunately, time does heal all wounds. he eventually got back to his old self, except he wasn't really the same anymore.

he just isolated himself.

once taehyung had finished telling his story, he was full on crying and sobbing on jungkook's chest. it saddened him how fast he cried when the topic is his past. but at least now, he didn't have a panic attack. maybe it was because jungkook was there, comforting him and making him feel safe.

"i'm so sorry, baby. fuck, now i wanna make that man pay." jungkook voiced out, he clenched his jaw. he tried his best to suppress his anger, but a low growl emitted from his chest.

jungkook sighed, he buried his face on taehyung's neck. the ravennate continued to caress and whisper sweet nothings to the silver haired male's ears. he wanted to let his fiancé know that he was safe and loved, as he enveloped taehyung in a warm embrace.

~

a/n: sweet as candy. i'm sorry, we didn't have internet for days! i'll double update to make up for it :)