abyss

A annoying ringtone invaded the quiet scenario Hazel was engaging with, and that quiet engagement was sleeping. The loud sounds echoed threw her ears as her brain forced her to notify her ears of what sound they were hearing, the sound of the annoying ring-tone she had chosen to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes to stare at the wall next to her, she rolled back and extended her arm to turn off the alarm, defeated by her action she went back to staring into the wall while she meditated why she had to go to school and why did she had to wake up so darn early, her tiredness made her stay in bed for about 15 minutes before she sat up from her bed and stared into the abyss of the floor, everything seemed so weird and surreal it was scary. A notification in her phone made her snap out of her tiredness, she grabbed her phone besides the bed and turned it on as she read the message " Hoi!! Good morning" she stared at her phone for a few seconds before unlocking it to see who had sent the message, she scratched her head and went to the app the message was sent from. Instagram. She scrolled down to see what her friends had posted and then clicked on the chat icon, she sighed as she read the persons' name, it was Bruh_its_Dylan, her primary school friend who she slightly disliked for his insensitive comments, she didn't have the mood to shower and go to school so it was obvious she didn't have the mood to reply either, she closed her phone and stretched her legs and arms and stood up, now stretching her skinny torso and back. "school.." she muttered under her breath as she walked out her room. She walked down the corridor and stood there for a few seconds before remembering what she had to go, she slowly walked to the bathroom and walked in, she stripped naked and stared at her reflection. Hazel contemplated her tanned skin, small breasts and messy hair, god, how much did she hate her body, her body seemed super ugly next to all of her female classmates... Anita, Marie and Jane had enormous breasts, Lucy and Kaitalia had huge asses, Luna had huge boobs and also a huge ass, and the rest of the girls had medium sized boobs and asses. The only odd-one-out was Hazel, and her titty'less body, there was no point in thinking about this, Hazel thought, and then she got in the hot shower.