Chapter 16 Bond and Vines

Beginne am Anfang

After school was done Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari practically ran over to your desk.
Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari were practically bouncing off the walls.
"You're sOUlmATes!" Mina exclaimed trying very hard to contain her excitement while failing. You just nodded your head. You observed Kaminari slipping money to Sero.
"AHEJSJDJS I KNEW IT!!!" Mina squealed as she bounced up and down flailing her arms.

Kirishima was doing the same thing.
"That's so COOL!!!!" He yelled as he jumped up and down. You laughed as Kirishima and Mina fed off of each other.
"We should get something to eat." Sero said as he watched Mina and Kirishima with a smile.
"That's sounds like a good idea. Wanna come Katsuki?" You asked the temperamental blond who hasn't said a word. You looked at him. He clicked his tongue.

"Fine." Was all he said before he stood up and strode out the door with the rest of you in tow as you all began quoting vines.
"Ok a robber comes up to you with a gun and says give me all your money if you want to live. What do you say?" Kaminari asked you guys.
"BoLD of yOU to assUMe I hAVe mONey." Mina said.
"BoLD of yOU to asSUme I wANT to lIVE." You said. Everyone gave you a look of concern but Mina began laughing.
"You need help." Kirishima said with a shake of his head.

You smiled evilly.
"I neED a will to lIVe!" You yelled before running off ahead of them. Mina ran after you yelling.
"I have crippling depression!!" You both bursted out laughing as you ran outside.
"We need to take them to a therapist." Sero said once they got out there to find you two a giggling mess on the grass.
"Why go to a therapist which costs $400 when I can treat myself for $0 by saying life be like that sometimes." You retorted sitting up. With Mina letting out little giggles here and there.

Kirishima and Sero gave you a look.
"I don't know what to do about her anymore." Kiri said with a sigh.

You made it to a cafe with seating on the roof. You guys went up there. You were sitting next to the ledge when you began laughing. Everyone but Mina sighed.
'Now What' they thought.

"Guys this building is taller than my will to live." You said before you started laughing. Mina burst into a fit of giggles.
"I'm gONnA juMP!" She exclaimed. You both stood up as you yelled,
"DO a flIP!!!" You both collapsed laughing your heads off.
"Should we be concerned?" Katsuki spoke for the first time since you left. You gasped.
"He speaks!!" You exclaimed. He facepalmed.

"Wait wait (Y/N). Ready. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now I know my ABC's won't you overthrow a tyrannical government with me!" Mina exclaimed before you both began laughing your heads off again. Kirishima and Kaminari at this point had both joined you guys on the floor laughing.
"I don't know how to respond to that." Sero said as he watched you four roll around on the ground.

"Twinkle twinkle little star
I want to die in a car
Go out with a bang so loud
Make my body not be found
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wish to melt like tar!" You sang happily. Everyone on the floor teared up with your wonderful song while Katsuki ignored you and Sero continued to be the concerned parent he is.

"Mozart who?" Kirishima commented.
"It's John Cozart!" You corrected. Then began laughing again. Mina joined in then all at once you all began singing.
"If you've ever wondered why! DISNEY TALES ALL END IN LIES!!! HERES WHAT HAPPENED AFTER ALL THEIR DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!!" Including the harmony

"I love being princess down in this beautiful ocean blue! But mermaids are going missing! They end up in someone's stew!! Just try and put yourself in somebody else's gills!"