7

After that happening, y/n couldn't see Jisung the way he was before.

He looks extra attractive everyday and just by looking at him makes her heart flutter.

"Why am I being like this again?" Her finger ran through her hair as she let out an exasperated sigh.

She stepped out for a moment to breathe in the fresh air above the rooftop but she found the person she least wanna meet.

He didn't smile nor greet her, which is unusual. His face was blank; emotionless.

She somewhat felt a strange pain in her heart as she take a step towards the boy who remained unmoved.

"Hey..." She called, reluctantly waving her hand.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" Jisung asked, taking her by surprise.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered, nervously taking a
step back.

"You look a lot like my future girlfriend." Her anxiousness sank, replacing by exasperation.

"Don't talk to me!" She walked out while Jisung tried to keep himself from laughing.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you would buy it! HAHAHAHAHA!" Jisung bursts out laughing, aggravating y/n even more.

She stomped on her feet all the way to her class and slumped to her chair.

"I hate you Jisung!” she yelled and the students stare at her in confusion.