5

Jisung dragged you to a small yet comfy eatery. The interior and exterior design was homely too. However, you sat outside to enjoy the fresh air and feel the warm weather since cold season is slowly approaching.

"You know what's in the menu?" He asked and you somehow anticipated his answer.

"It's me 'n' u" You laughed softly but hides it away before
he notice it.

"I noticed that." He grinned.

"Whatever!" You rolled your eyes playfully. The two of you talked as you wait for your order to be served.

"If you were a fruit, what would you be?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere, taking you by surprise. You never thought he can't get any weirder sometimes.

You were about to answer but he cuts you off, "You must be a banana, because I find you a-peeling." You couldn't control your laughter so you let it burst out, drawing some attention to you.

"Finally! You reacted at my pick up line!" Jisung exclaimed, getting hyped after your reaction.

"Tch..." You smiled and he laughed. The two of you talked for a while before he walks you home.

"It was a nice date!" He shouted when you entered the front yard.

"Shh! Yoojin hyung might hear you!" You half-yelled, careful not to be heard by your strict brother.

Jisung waves his hand and went his way back home with
a wide grin.

A/N:

That 'hyung' was intentional
because I just like it. Hehe