42

42

I was so enjoyed not until Hazel pulled me. "Honey.."

"Hazel.."

But I tried dancing ended up I feel a bit weird, my head began to spin. I tried to be okay but instead Hazel happens to be notice it, "yah I'm fine.. literally fine. Just ate 2 bars of dark chocolate which the taste is so dang good."

Lmao what am I saying???

Hazel joined me and dance too, but hers was very slow but yet beautiful and breathtaking. I managed to back hug her and began swing her hips, slowly..

We stopped dancing as I stare into her, reaching my hand to her mask. I was about to remove the bottom until my vision became blur.

Hazel suddenly hold me and hug me tight, I didn't buldge. Soon, I told her to keep dancing since I was so enjoying it for my brain didn't respond like that, weird. I slurred in talking until Hazel realize I was so messed up, she called Chan to carry me since Jimin was busy on the crowd.

A few minutes later they immediately lie me on the bed, still dizzy, and of course ecstasy was driving me over the edge.

[No One's POV]

As soon she realize, she started to get a little tipsy. The masked girl only stared at her and never said a thing, she already remove her mask and stares at the mirror.

Her face was revealed, little did she know, Jeongyeon was only behind her, unbuttoning her polo in sensual manner. It makes Hazel stare in hunger.

She tried to hide the feeling of crave, but damn it was stronger than she thought.

"Show yourself.."

Hazel turned around and Jeongyeon smirks, satisfied. "Pretty.. little kitten." She laughs afterwards. Hazel felt horny hearing that sexy laugh coming from her.

She got closer.. and closer to her not minding that she already pin Hazel on the table, "*오늘 밤 당신을 원해요." She whispered until she smacked her lips into Hazel's.

Hazel couldn't push her, but also liked the kiss. She couldn't stop moaning, it's another time a wild Jeongyeon hug her tighter, while her hand roamed to her body.

Before going and bite her neck, Hazel whimpered which Jeongyeon didn't use this kind of speed while sucking her neck, it got harder so obviously a hickey would appear. Her hot breath tickles her down there, "Stop Jeongyeon..."

The drugged girl could only laugh and continued kissing sensual to her neck.

One magical thing happened, Hazel's strap of her sateen dress began to slip, Hazel didn't noticed it she was so indulge to her lips. Jeongyeon, of course, take off the strap fully using of her lips.

She was so slow until her lips damped to the girl's shoulder, the girl shivered. It was her first time being dominated by Jeongyeon, all this time she was dominating Jeongyeon and now...

Jeongyeon on the other side suck on her milky skin, already teasing Hazel. Hazel had nothing to do but to rub her rock hard bulge in such sensual manner, the drugged moaned softly.

She wanted Hazel to remove her pants and stroke her monster, reading the girl's mind. She started to unzip her pants, the touch of her hands tingles Jeongyeon.

She smirked as she rub the bulge in normal, "I'm too lame to have sex now.." Hazel stated, Jeongyeon grope her ass and sucks her more. After that, she pushed Jeongyeon on the bed, the girl smirked, the sweat made her look hottie.

"Now I'm just gonna make you cum.."

Jeongyeon made her way to her lips and kissed harder, almost eating each other's faces. Jeongyeon touches her shoulder and arms, and put her hands on her thin waist.