I cleared my throat, forcing my anger would not devour me, "Thank you for the information, officer be safe."

[I will Superintendent.] He said before ending the call, I sighed and my anger got up into my veins and also I feel scared and nervous about Mina. "So that means..." Jimin began, "Mina was still in Korea..."

I went away and ask the police to bring Yuna with them to sketch the faces of the guys, Jimin is also having a vacation here in Hawaii too. And I'm shook that Chan can is here too, "Whoever did this.. would pay. And so, I brought Commissioner Kang with me..."

"Kang...?"

"Seulgi, oh I'm sorry, Daniel and Seulgi were siblings.." I nodded to accept his pardon. They invited me to a restaurant nearby to have some eat, I nodded since I was hungry...

When we get there, the sand was felt under my slippers. While staring at the calm shore, some of the tourist are swimming, or sunbathing or even the kids playing at the sand.

We enjoyed the foot and I love how they cooked the seafood well, I'm watching the calm sea was again and the scent of it makes me calm, but I shouldn't calm since I was worried at lost of Mina. After an 30 minutes in the restaurant, Jimin and Chan and I sent their foot to wander around the beach.

While walking, one beach ball landed on my foot, I pick it up, seeing a small girl with short wavy brunette hair, smiling at me. A precious smile, "is this your ball?"

She nodded getting closer to me, Jimin and Chan stopped because they sensed the I didn't follow them.

"It's mine..." she gleefully said and I gave it to her, she took the ball and grabbed my hand, "little one, where you gonna take me?" It is almost 1pm since we got out in the restaurant.

The girl didn't answer and take me to those people who dances, "let's dance!"

"Kid, I don't know how to dance!" I said, hoping it would work because I don't want to have some fun.

But I gave in, I danced with the little girl as the music of the country played, I almost blushed how I look stupid at here. Jimin and Chan took some dancers to dance with, "you dance very well.." I said to the little kid, giving her back the ball since she gave it to me after dancing.

"I thought you're a boy.. but you looked one." She said, I was taken back, smiling, "well people said the same thing to me."

As the hour passed the afternoon, the sun shone and its sunlight is soring me, good thing we are under the umbrella, "who's with you by the way?"

"Parents."

I nodded, as Jimin and Chan called me. "Wait!" Said the little girl. I smiled again, I cannot stop smiling because she was so damn cute. "Can you get back here tonight?"

"For what?" I asked, putting her wavy hair into the other side.

The kid smile, "A bonfire and dance and the island will be free since no one will play beach volleyball!"

Jimin, "we should go now little one-"

I stopped him, "of course I promise.."

The kid threw me a hug and hug me for like 20 seconds, I patted her head and left the island. I was so tired until I began falling on the bed, I tried not to sleep because I want to keep the promise of the girl.

I took my towel and take my clothes of and began to shower,a few minutes I got out. Find Hazel done putting her mask, "oh." I muttered, Hazel went to me and give me a hug. I hug her back too, wow that's weird.

And it is also weird since Hazel is sharing bed with me, that's sound odd but I don't want to be against, she might put me in her torture room for sure. She sat on the bed, "you smell great.." she complimented, which I blushed.

I only said thank you, I tripped into something, finding out it was my luggages, "hey my things. How did you get this?"

"Tyler. Tyler get those things."

I nodded, but who's Tyler?

I sighed, lying down. Took my phone and played what I have on my Spotify, and just lay there, rethinks about how would I save Mina over and over again..

5:43pm, I checked our balcony, a lot of teenagers are going home now. Just like the little girl said, and I heard there would be some party at the beach. "Hazel.."

The masked girl went to me, "hm?"

"There would be a dance for tonight at the beach."

"I'm joining too."

I nodded and nothing to answer, Hazel left me for a while and I scanned throught the closet what should I wear for now. I choose some warm colors, of course it's beach theme. And just layed my hair down.

I opened the door, and saw Hazel already left the mansion.  I chatted Chan and Jimin if they could join me, of course they did.

While walking we reach where the party was held, it was nice, people dancing to upbeat songs, while some socializing, "yo.."

Jimin freely flirted at there while Chan take his time to be drunk, watching people dancing because he don't want to dance.

While dancing, I feel free from my inside and nothingless, I went to Chan to invite him to dance because he was all lonely in the side of the bartender. He insisted and only gave me a wine..

"You know I'm not a drinker.."

"Well try.. I gonna dance if you drink that.." he said, laughing.

I raised my brows, and took his challenge. I visibly drank all of it, Chan was surprised and laughed, "okay that's unbelievable, c'mon." He said, taking my hand and dance with the crowd..