Laying there, she tried to shut her eyes and just rest, but something just... Irked her. Like something crazy was about to happen.

Her phone dinged.

Y/N flinched, then grabbed it, wondering why she was moving so fast but not really caring.

*You have 1 new email*

She sighed, then tapped it. Who knew what it could be?

~

*COEX Aquarium*

*RE: Aquarium Life Worker Opening*

*Dear Miss Y/N*

*We have considered your application and find your experience and credentials, although unorthodox, to be very satisfactory. Please respond immediately if you are still available to fill this position.

If you respond you will be sent the date and time of your interview, which will be submitted for consideration of the position.

Thank you for your time.*

*XXX-Employee Management*

*XXX*

*digital signature verified*

~

Y/N stared for about 30 seconds before she began texting everyone she knew to see whodunnit?

She certainly never would have applied to a COEX Aquarium, but to know her few credentials...

She received an almost instant response from the manager of the sanctuary where she volunteered.

Jerry: Yes I applied you to COEX. They responded then??

I was offered an interview, yes. :Y/N

Jerry: Take it! We'll miss you, but I'm certain you'll love working there

You seem very certain I'll get the job... :Y/N

Jerry: Well considering you've been so successful in training a dolphin on your own, I'm sure they'll be interested in your methods.

Y/N thought her heart skipped a beat. He'd noticed? Or had he known the whole time??

Umm... :Y/N

Jerry: I might never have known if I hadn't dropped my wallet one day by accident. Instead of trying to eat it like he does everything else he picked it up and brought it back, then looked at the fish bucket.

So you've known for how long? :Y/N

Jerry: I'm not sure anymore, awhile. Go answer that email before it's to late!

Y/N closed the messenger in a daze and re-opened the email, and barely thinking, she wrote a hasty, hopefully grammatically correct response.

Wow. That something completely crazy had actually just happened.

Right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YAH!  I wasn't that scared!"

Re-watching their own Bangtan Bombs  had become almost an everyday occasion at this point. Jin wasn't sure how it had come about, but he did enjoy remembering what they had done together, even when it was silly or awkward...

Or even when he had been terrified of the stingray.

He'd never met a sea creature quite like it before, but he could still tell it hated him. He could always tell with creatures of the water. It was just another part of being-

"OOOOH HE KISSED IT!" Jimin was laughing hysterically, rolling on the ground as his mirth overflowed.

"I honestly didn't remember if he actually did it!" RM confessed, also chuckling.

"YAH!" Jin was indignant. "Of course I did it!"

"Alright! I'm sorry!" RM threw up his hands in surrender, and Jin smirked in triumph.

Taehyung and his soulmate were giggling, and Tae was playing with her hair. The two hadn't been engaged for long, but they were already as happy as if they'd just gotten married... Of course, if they were this happy already Jin couldn't imagine what they'd be like when they actually got married.

He smiled at them, ignoring the barely noticeable twinge in his own heart.

It was enough to have Bangtan.

Hello readers! I apologize for taking so long to write this, I hope you enjoy it! Please, please, please vote if you liked it, and comment your thoughts!! I love reading every comment you guys make <3 <3 <3 

You might also thank a friend of mine for pushing me to write this. I've been really busy, but she passed a message to me through someone else that she wasn't speaking to me until I published the next chapter. So here it is!!

For my friend: Please talk to me now...

(Lol, I'm sure you will once you've read this~)