It was now twelve thirty! It took them three full hours to get me ready for the day. I couldn't say I wasn't impressed though. The make up was spot on, and the outfit was basic, but beautiful. So I guess it was worthed it.

 Once they finished everything up

We all headed downstairs. Bella greeted me with a warm smile that caused me to smile in return.
     "You look beautiful." She says locking arms with me.
     "Thank you!" I replied as we made our way to a couch.
The whole family was once again in the living room."Don't they have better things to do?" I asked myself, but of course Eddy Boy could hear my thoughts. I mentally groaned as he looked at me with a weird face.
         .....................................................

Volterra Italy

The quiet king sat in his throne bored out of his mind. Nothing new ever happened here, so why did he have to be here.  The lines of all sorts of bonds flowed through his senses as he looked at each vampire. One line caught his attention though. It flowed from some unknown area into Alec. 
Now before the death of his dear Ilithyia, the line used to be a golden. Then when she died, it became a grey line. Now, it was golden again. Meaning-
    "Ah what interesting news." Aro says out of nowhere interrupting Marcus thoughts. 
It was only then that Aro had been seeing the exact things Marcus was. 
    "Brothers, it seems we will be paying the Cullens a visit, and this time. Returning with a new family member."

       .....................................................

Everyone was engaged in their own conversation while I sat looking out the large window into the forest. The many birds that lined up on a tree branch from afar caught my attention. The variety of colors each of them had. Blue, red, yellow, purple, and black. 
Such a beautiful creature. The way they pecked at each tree was fascinating as well. Hummingbirds were always my favorite kinds of birds to watch, and chicken was always my favorite bird to eat. 
Edward's laugh brought me out of my daydream. Narrowing my eyes at him I burst into a fit of laughter as well. 
     "You really need to stay out of my head." I playfully glare at him as he puts his hands up in mock surrender. 
     "You know Ilithyia if yo-"
A cry broke free in the house, but not just any cry. It was a baby's cry. A baby? What??
    "Who is that?" I questioned while standing up. The crying got louder. Tracing the noise upstairs I looked up, and then back at the Cullens. My whole body tensed as my mind started to spin. 

Satisfied, once I heard the cry I had been anxiously waiting to hear since my first trimester.
I closed my eyes, and let the darkness fall all around me. A small smile stretched on my face, as I knew I could find peace knowing my daughter was alive. 

Coming back to reality I immediately speed upstairs into the room the baby was in. A medium size nursery that let a lot of light in, but not too bright if you know I mean. How come I never sensed her up here? 
My feet brought me to a crib that held a little girl. Wailing like her life depended on some type of attention. Looking the girl in her eyes was enough to calm her down. Her dark orbs looked at me with such wonder. The noises she made were the cutest things I've ever heard.

"they're good." I thought to myself as a table with an egg was rolled into the center of the room, but it was placed to where it would be right in front of my eye sight. I was very confused, but I decided to wait until someone explained what it was. 

       "This is something we found off of the internet and thought it would add a bit more excitement to the party." Marcus says standing up with his mate clinging to his side with a smile on her face. 

        "It is a dragon egg, and it's supposed to blow out a color representing the gender of your baby." Caius finishes for Marcus, standing up with his mate as well. 

     'I still have yet to get her name.'

      "Wow... that's awesome." Was all I said as Alec comes up to me to hold my hand as I stand up as well.

Felix and Demetri both walk up to the egg and light a bottom piece of it on fire with a lighter. The thing started making a sizzling sound, and then a cracking sound as the tip of the egg cracks open and shoots out a bunch of pink smoke! The smoke covers the table as realization hits me. My eyes widened in shock as I felt tears well up in my eyes. 

      'I'm having a girl!' 

This baby, was….MY CHILD!!!!!
I couldn't even think straight as I picked the girl up, and gently rocked her till she fell right back to sleep.

     "Hello little one. I'm your mama."