Chapter 3

I woke up, my stomach growled from the deprivation of food for at least 6 days . " so, how bout you tell me more about what you know about me?~" she asked.

" no."
" say that again."
" N O NO"
" then no food for another 6 days,your punishment doubles next time you don't cooperate ."
" NO WAIT!! PLeASE IT HURTS SO BAD!!" I wailed in pain as I try to move my lower abdomen. She looked like.. she almost felt bad? What?!

" then tell me. What do you know?." She bluntly said. " you.. used to be human." I said tears running down my face, " yes I was.." " you take form of your opponents.." " correct" you kill their family and make them your little torture device!" I growled but then wailed again as my stomach lurched and I threw up onto the floor.

" I-I'm sorry please don't deprive me! I didn't mean to!" I wailed, until her hands met with my shirt lifting it up to see my ribs showing.

" how bad does it hurt on a scale of one to ten?"
" twenty!" I screamed as I threw up again but this time pure bile.

She then put my shirt back down. " damnit.." she said standing up. " I'll be back. don't go!" She said going upstairs and leaving. Sabrina was being fed normally while I was being punished, she came back down with immense mounts of food. I gratefully ate every bite on the plate.

" now sleep." I fell to sleep as she sang a song meant to make people go to sleep.

* dream time*

I was 10 daddy came home and ran into the house. Telling us to hide, that's when the door was slammed open, and daddy was shot in the back of the head.

* done cause I'm lazy :p *

I woke up to hearing screams. MOM!! I began to scream her name. "MOM!!! MOM DOWN HER!!!" I wailed as my stomach lurched and I shut my mouth before I could get sick.

I heard the door open and heavy footsteps, it was her, " your moms gone, she ran when I showed her the photo of your father and another female. " but my f-father dead" " no, he faked his death, just to be with someone else." She said bluntly.

For the rest of the day I refused to eat. Or even wake up, I wanted it all to end already. I'm locked up. How could I form a ritual?

" CMON!!! EAT!!" She said trying to force my mouth open, ' I wanna starve. I'm a failure.. she won't trust me enough to let my numb body stand up and walk around..' I was lost in my thoughts.

" I can read your mind you know. You no failure, I won't let you starve. And maybe if you'd eat I could trust you enough to let your ' numb body stand up and walk around'" she said.

" and so you WILL eat." I opened my mouth unwillingly and took the bite..