The Purple Magician's girl (Doron x fem reader)

In A land of Magnostadt, there was a school filled with talented magicians, one of the magicians was name Doron. Doron and his sister, Myers went to the market to get some supplies. Myers went into a different store, while doron was watching a duel in the middle of the square.

One magician was using a combination of fire and strength magic, the other, using water and light. Both were female magicians. One of them were partially injured, the other, I'm critical condition, so the duel had to be stopped immediately. Doron came in and saved the injured magician. "I must find the man who saved me." She said to herself.

"Hey, are you OK?" He asked. She couldn't respond much, but all she can say was, "take me away from here." Weakly. Doron did as she said and took her to the infirmary. A few hours later, she gained consciousness, and got up to find whoever brought her to the infirmary. "I miss find this person whoever saved me from that duel." Said (y/n) with a boost of confidence.

A few moments later, she found him talking to other magicians, the girl tapped on his shoulder. "Um, excuse me, bit are you the weirdo who saved me from that battle from before?", the girl asked. "And who might you be? I see that you've gotten better, thanks to those dweebs back at the academy.", as he turned around and looked down, and teased.

"Um, I'm (y/n). And you are? By the way, they are not dweebs!", said the weird girl. The poor guy sighed, then gave in, "names doron,I'm a magician here, too. My big sis teaches here." He leaned against the wall, with his arms folded across his chest. They chatted for hours, getting to know each other a bit, buy a little spark started to dance between them.

"So, um.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?", nervously doron asked the big question. "I mean, I know that we just met, but, I just have this big connection with you. Whenever I'm with you, I can actually feel something, like I'm human." Doron grabbed (y/n)'s hands, and got on his knees. "Uhm..., well.., can I think about this? You'll have my answer by the end of this week."  she said and left for class.

~time skipzz... Because I can!~

It was the end of the week, and they met again under a tree outside of the academy. "I've thought about it, and I'm going to say yes, I'll go out with you, doron." (Y/n) smiled. Doron's eyes were huge, bulging out of his skull (just wanting to add some depth,I guess to it.. So
... yea) "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY MEAN IT, YOU'LL ACTUALLY GO OUT WITH ME?!" The guy was freaking out, and she nodded. Doron picked her up and kissed her.

The end... For now...... MUAHAHA.... I-idk.

Hey guys, it's Wolfy again, sorry that I haven't been uploading crap, lately. It's just that I've been dealing with a lot of things right now, and I sort of lost interest in things, such as this. What I'm saying right now is not me going to remove this series, like hail nah. This was my baby to begin with, I'd like to thank you guys, so much for reading and for the 2,000 reads, I honestly never thought that I'd be this famous, but thanks. I really appreciate it.