The door suddenly slammed open, making us all jump and direct are heads at Mary MacDonald who walked in, face red. "You guys! McGonagall is coming!" she said panting as if she had run all the way up here, which was probably all looked at each other and began to move around the room like gusts of wind, each of them going in a different direction - frankly it was making my head dizzy as I watched them.

James clapped his hands together and pointed at us, "Okay, everybody downstairs." He said and then turned to look at me, "Except for you. Stay here."

I watched as everyone left the room with an annoyed look on my face. My forehead furrowed and I crossed my arms, "What? No fair! Why do I have to stay here? What are you hiding? It better not be something crazy, James whatever you middle name is Potter!"

He gave me an apologetic look and quickly kissed the top of my head in a platonic fashion, "Sorry." he then left and closed the door before opening it once more, "My middle name is Fleamont." he said, grinning and then closed the door.

I rolled my eyes but then laughed, "James Fleamont Potter." His middle name somehow suited him.

The bathroom door swung open and Sirius walked out, "What was that?" he then turned around and glanced at the now-empty room, "Where is everybody?" he asked, confused.

"They're downstairs. Apparently Mcgonagall is here."

His eyes widened, "No! She's going to ruin-" His eyes met my curious ones, "Nevermind. I got to go." he laughed nervously and then moved towards the door and tried to open it. Knowing James, I was certain he put a charm on the door to keep me from leaving. Smart git.

"Don't bother. James charmed it." I said lazily, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

Sirius cursed, "What in Merlin's name are we supposed to do now?" he groaned and then collapsed on the bed near the door. Also known as Lily's bed, she would not be happy.

I was going to say something but then I realised that with Sirius in the room I could weasel information out of him so I could figure out what they were planning. A smirk made its way to my face and Sirius must have noticed because he was giving me a suspicious look, I slowly made my way towards him in an innocent manner.

"Hey there Sirius my good friend, my old pal." I laughed, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Isn't it a lovely day outside? I think it is."

He quirked a brow at me, "What do you want? You're acting weird." he said, sitting up.

I twirled a strand of my hair, "What? No I'm not. It's just usual me, Except I'm seventeen. Seventeen year old Josie." I laughed. I wasn't good at manipulating people for my own benefit and I was almost certain that I sounded like I was under the influence of something.

He inspected my face disbelievingly, "Right, okay." he said and laid back down.

I gave up and sighed, "Sirius, tell me whats going on downstairs." I said, nudging his arm.

He shot up immediately, "Ah, that's why you were acting all weird. You sly girl." He said, nudging my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, I'm a sly girl whatever. Tell me!" I said grabbing his collar and making him look at me.

He stared at my hand that was grasping his shirt, "Merlin Josie I didn't know you liked me that way." He said flirtatiously.