Chapter Four

Leila
••••••••••
I stay up skimming through the contract.
Butt plugs?-I realize I don't know what half this stuff is..
Ding!

It's a text from Christian.
C: what do you say we discuss the contract tomorrow, I have no meetings after 4:30.
L: Sure.
C: see you then,now go to bed.
L:is that an order?
C:yes,get used to it
I roll my eyes and turn my phone off.
I put the contract on my lamp side table , and click the light off.
#######
The next day I take a shower and begin to make myself look presentable for Christian.

I look through my drawers, desperate to find something pleasing to wear.After at least 10 minutes I decide on a black velvet long sleeved dress.
Although the dress is way out of the usual kind of clothes that i wear..which mostly consists of baggy pants,hoodies,and T shirts..This dress is tight.The only reason I bought it was because my best friend from college named Abi had me buy this dress for all the "college parties we would go to."
Which never happened,due to my lack of social skills.
I put the dress and on and realize what Abi had said was true , it does bring out my  slight curves.
####
After finally getting my mess of a hair up in a messy yet cute bun,I head out with the contract in my purse.
When I enter Grey Enterprises,Christian is already there on his phone,waiting in the front.
He looks up as he notices my shadow.
"Miss Williams." He says in a firm voice
"Mr Grey." I respond
"Please,right this way." He says as he begins walking and , I follow.

Im lead into a dark room,that is only lit by the emergency lights.
He leads me to a seat,he pulls the chair granting me access to sit.
"Thank you." I say softly
He walks over to the other side and sits in a chair across from me.
"What about the lights?" I ask
"Believe me,we need our privacy." He smirks.

"Read it out loud." He says in almost a demanding voice,damn.
I take it out of my purse,and read out loud.
"THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS"
"The following are the terms of a binding contract between the dominant and the submissive.The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the submissive to explore her sensuality and her limits."
I pause.
"My limits?" I ask
"Just keep reading, you'll see."
I start again.
"Safely the dominant and the submissive and acknowledge that all that occurs under the terms of this contract will be consensual,confidential,and subject to the agreed limits and safety procedures set out in this contract."
"The submissive will agree to any sexual activity deemed fit and pleasurable by the dominant excepting those activities outlined in hard limits The submissive agrees to procure oral contraception from the physician of the dominants choosing,The submissive will not enter into sexual relations anyone other than the dominant,The submissive will eat regularly to maintain health and well being from a prescribed list of foods,The submissive will not drink,smoke,or take recreational drugs,The submissive shall always conduct herself in a respectful manner dominant and she'll address him only as sir,Mr grey,or such other title,as the dominant may direct the submissive may not touch the dominant without his express permission to do so the safe word yellow will be used to the attention of the dominant that the submissive is close to her limit,when the safe word red is spoken the dominants action will cease completely and immediately,does the submissive consent to being restrained hands bound in front thats a submissive consent to be blinded does a submissive consent to being gagged?,how much pain is a submissive willing to experience?"

"Well, there's a whole lot more to this than i previously interpreted.." I chuckle,when I look up he isn't laughing.
"So,what do you think.." he says
"Im not sure what to think,I have so many questions and,there's more pages-.." i shrug.
"Feel free to ask any." He says as his eyes darken.
"First of, I can't touch you?"
"No." He says,with a slightly noticeable soft face.
"Why not?"
"Because that's what the contract says." He says firmly,which leads me to ask no more questions on that matter.
"I would like to see what my limits would come to be..what I want to and don't want to do."
"Good,thats the next page."
##
"Fire?no way!" I shake my head
He uses his pen and crosses it out
"Butt plugs?"i ask
"It's in the name" he's teasing me.
"Alright ,keep that in there." I say licking my lips which grows darkness in his eyes.
"Don't do that, it does things to me." He says firm yet again.
I roll my eyes and his head cocks up
"Did i mention I hate eye rolling?" He challenges.
"Do you now?" I challenge back.
"Leila I will take you on this table if I have to , contract or not." He says with raised brows.
My legs cross in response
No Leila ,no.
His phone rings,extinguishing the heat in that very moment.
"What Taylor?" He snaps
I hear muffled talking on the other line ,and he sighs.
"Okay.." He hangs up

"Look,we've finished reading the contract,all you have to do is sign."

"That's to much to ask , in such little time.." i frown.
"Damn it." He slams the table
I gasp at his reaction.
"Alright, well i have to go..it's an emergency meeting."
"I do too , goodbye Christian." I say pronouncing those two syllables  in his name dramatically.
I grab my purse not bothering to get the contract and storm out.
What an ass!
#####
Christian
I want to apologize to Leila for how I've acted,I don't want her to have even more second doubts.

I arrive at her apartment around 8:00 pm and knock on her door.
No response
I knock once again.
No response.

I head to the parking lot in search of her car and realize it's not there..
What the fuck? Where is she?
"Taylor." I say as im walking towards the Audi.
"Find out where Leila Williams is ,now." I demand.
"On it sir." He says as he open the door for me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Leila
I continue to move my hips with Abi as the music plays.
She was right , I needed this night out.
"I'm gonna go get drinks,want any?!" She says shouting over the music.
"Surprise me!" I shout back
As i jump up and down I accidentally bump into a dude behind me.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry" i say and realize it's my ex Mark ,surrounded by some of his friends
"Lei?" He says squinting
"Mark, its me!" He pulls me into a hug. "Long time no see!" He says 
"How are you?" I smile "Im great, how are you?"
"Im fucking fantastic!" I squeal
"How drunk are you?"he chuckles "Barley had two drinks" i shrug as Abi comes up behind us with two tequilas.
"Mark?" She says  "Hey Abi , you're here too!"
She hands me my tequila and I drink it
"Ok now im gonna be pretty drunk" we all laugh and continue to dance together.

Me and Mark have mostly stayed by one another , while Abi went and wandered off with One of Mark's friends.
As the night goes on more drinks come and more music plays,Mark grabs hold of my hips that are continuously moving along with music.
He begins planting kisses on my neck and begins to get lower.
"Stop." I chuckle
"You're so beautiful" he says rubbing his thumb on my cheek bone.
I smirk "i'm going to the bathroom."
"Alright."

As i head in the direction,I see Christian standing there.
Shit.
He seems furious,but I ignore it.
I walk towards him,struggling to walk in a straight line.
"Why are you here?" I laugh
"For you."
I scoff "why?"
"How drunk are you Leila?" He says with furrowed brows "not that drunk" i giggle
"Come on , lets go." He heads towards the door expecting me to be behind him
"No." I say ,he turns back around to face me
"It's either you walk or I carry you."
"You're so bossy" I say mockingly,"I can walk on my own." I say walking out the door.
I make a sudden stop and feel the urge to vomit..
"Lets go." He says
"Can you hold on?" I roll my eyes "you're just pissed that I look hot tonight,I have my tight dress on and everything!" I whine like a little kid.
"Which is why,we're leaving..don't want everyone seeing what's to be mine." He puts his hand on my back
"Yours? I haven't even signe-" all I've drank and eaten roars out of me suddenly.
He holds my hair back as I let it out..
Once I'm done i feel as I'm flying,and realize im facing Christians shoulder and most of his back..he has carried me.
"What about Abi-"
"I'll have someone take her,don't worry." He says as we get into the car.
"Taylor take us to Escala." He says running his fingers through my hair.
"You're so cute when you're mad." I attempt to reach out and touch his face , he flinches and grabs my hand stopping me from doing so.
"So what, You can touch me and I can't touch you?" I frown
"That's the way it is.." He nods "Why?" I ask still frowning.
He doesn't answer..
The last thing i remember is being carried into bed and falling asleep with the worst headache.
******************************************
A/N
Omg it's been so long, I'm so sorry for not updating! I've just never seemed to have had the time. Thank you to everyone for being patient and amazing while I was gone. i appreciate all the support I've been getting on these books, you're all amazing!! Ahh
I'll try my best to be more on top of writing these books!
Xoxo

Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.