Chapter Two

Here we go with the same process,Stalking the new to be submissive..
I somehow dont find this to be creepy at all.
I enter Hayes market and see its as if Frys and Walgreens had a baby What in the actual fuck?!

I quit overthinking and try to pretend not to see the cashiers and the pool of  drool on the countertop.

I run my hand through my hair and make my way into the cosmetics Isle,My eye has been caught by a ruby red shade of lipstick..My attention no longer drawn to the lipstick when I hear laughter,I make my way towards the noise and see her right there Leila..I pretend not to notice its Leila and say "Excuse me do you know-" I look up and act surprised to see Leila "Oh What a surprise.." She half smiles "Mr Grey?" She says "Yeah..Leila right? I act as if im trying to remember her name but in reality All thats in my head for the past two days is Leila Leila Leila.

The man that was laughing with her Crinkles his nose,The little fucker thinks I can't see him doing that.."I was wondering If u could help me find where you sell memory cards For the XXI Camera?" I have been needing that for my Red room,I have ran out of Camera Room and need a new memory card.

"Yes of course" she wraps her hair around her finger and twirls it while the young boy that was with her just stares in shock..
Point Christian.

"Here we are Mr Grey.."
oh god she already follows one of the rules..Dont call me by my first name..
I nod "Wait." I say as she is about to head back off "Was  that your guy friend?" She nods "Thats Leo" I nod "Anything else mr grey?" I think..
"No Im good thanks"
I see the cashier that had previously left her pool of drool on the counter leaving, I just stand in front of the desk waiting as Leila runs over
"Sorry bout that im guessing Myrna isn't feeling well.." she chuckles nervously

She bags my Items up

"Leila?"
She looks up "Yes?"
"Would You like to go out..To one of my luxury Places to eat?"
"Um..Y-yeah,sure." She says and I nod "how about tomorrow..at 4:00?" She nods as I grab my bags of supplies and head off

Short chapter I'm sorry i just wanted to give u all a update asap!