Valentine's Confession

Hey y'all 😅

I tried my best... I swear 😂

Just a mix between a "Senpai" AU & a "Valentine's Day" AU

I tried to make it fluffy and cute... but yeah... >.<

ENJOY !!! 💕💕

-----------------------

"Atsumu-senpai, are we gonna practice our quicks??" they boy asked his teammate. Atsumu was currently on his phone going through his social media. He ignored the poor boy on purpose. He liked Hinata and the boy calling him "Senpai" just did something to his heart.

"Atsumuuuu-seeennpaaaiiiii~" Hinata whined as he softly shook the blond's arm. The ginger had a huge, gigantic crush on the setter, but he couldn't bring himself to tell the other. He feared that the older would find him disgusting and would hate him. After a few minutes of not receiving an answet, he huffed and stood up. "Then I'm gonna ask Noya-san to set for me" he was about to leave.

Atsumu stood up as well and ruffled Hinata's hair. "Don't worry, I'll set for you, Shoyo-kun. Let's go" He went ahead of the ginger, who was blushing red. 'No way in hell am I letting that Noya set for my Shoyo'

~after practice outside the gym~

"ATSUMU-SENPAI!!!" a group of girls screamed as the blond left. He waved at them and was about to leave with his teammates, but the girls surrounded him, asking him questions.

Shoyo felt a sting in his chest and walked off with Noya, Sakusa and Bokuto. "Man, that guy is pretty popular... kinda reminds me of that Oikawa... why can't this happen to me?" Noya whined. "well I guess girls like his type, Noya-san" the ginger said, hiding that bitter feeling.

"HEY!! How come you are not calling me 'Senpai' anymore?!! You used to call me 'Noya-senpai' all the time!!" the jumpy libero poked Hinata's cheek. "Hey Hey Hey!! He calls us Bokuto-san and Sakusa-san as well!!" Bokuto said and slung an arm around the boy's shoulders. "You are not at school, so he doesn't have to call you 'senpai'..." Sakusa mumbled through his mask.

"Ehh?? Then why does he call him" Noya pointed at the blond "Atsumu-senpai?" "...because I'm in love with him..." Hinata blushed and looked down, trying to hide his face. They all stood still and looked at the younger boy who was blushing.

Atsumu finally came over and raised an eyebrow. "What's up? Why are you just standing around like this?" The rest didn't say anything, they kept staring at Hinata. "Shoyo-kun are you okay? You are all red... Do you have a fever??" the blond was about to touch the ginger's forehead, but the boy moved away. "I-It's n-nothing!!" he ran off.

The boys yelled after him, but Hinata was too fast. "Seriously, what's going on?" Atsumu turned to his teammates. "N-Nothing, I just wanted know why he only calls you 'Senpai'..." Noya told him.

The blond looked at him and smirked. "He likes me more than you, that's why~" The libero was about to jump on him, but he was held back by Bokuto. Sakusa shook his head.

~at the dorm~

Hinata arrived in his room and slid down to the ground. "...they're going to hate me... they're going to think I'm disgusting... Atsumu-senpai will..." tears rolled off his cheeks. He hadn't realized that he started crying, he wiped his tears away, but new ones were falling. He stood up, locked his door and went to the bed, cuddling into the blanket.