Chapter Two: Birth

.Bella's eyes wandered around the room. She could see everything; the dust floating around the room, a spider creating its web way outside and the moisture on the plants that were in the room. How could she see all of this? What did the twisted man inject her with? Bella's eyes flickers around the room, trying to recognize her surroundings. She was in a large room, about half the size of a gymnasium.

A breeze blew through the room, tickling Bella's senses. The smell of pine, wood, rain and leather stung Bella's nostrils. She crinkled her nose and then looked down at her leg.

Bella wiggled her left leg and was shocked by what she felt; her leg was completely healed. She bent her leg then quickly touched her forehead, looking for the cut she had there. There was no blood, scab or even a scar. 'What the hell?'' Bella thought to herself. She slowly lifted up her hand and was mesmerized by what she saw. Her hand was pale, almost like snow. Her hand slowly went back down to her side. Someone laughed. Her head whipped around and she saw the man. He was sitting in a chair, flipping through a book, his eyes glued on Bella. Her voice grumbled; it sounded as if she was growling. She then charged towards him.

Bella was standing in front of him in less than a second. How did she do that? Bella shook her head and looked up at her captor. It wasn't the same man who had attacked her. She grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Where is he?" Bella demanded through her teeth.

The boy wheezed, as if he was gasping for breath. She quickly let go of him, her hands trembling. How was she that strong? Bella looked up into the boy's eyes. The were bright red, like the shade of blood. Was he wearing contacts?

"Thank you. You are quite strong for a newborn," the boy said with a smirk on his face. Newborn? What the hell did that mean? The boy stood at 5'8" and had hair the color of sand. His eyes glowed and he looked at her, like he was staring right through her.

"Where the hell am I?" Bella hissed, her eyes darting to the nearest window and back to him.

The corners of the boys mouth expanded. "Does it really matter?"

Bella snarled and a low growl released from her lips. Her hand instantly went up and she touched her throat. Did she just growl?

The boy chuckled and presumed talking. "I will not tell you my name, for it will be used against you. I am your trainer," the boy stated as he fixed his shirt sleeves.

"What the hell is going on?" Bella barked. He placed his hand on the small of her back. Before she could slap his hand away, she was in front a mirror.

   She was pale all over; She looked like a statue. She wore a white dress, which showed of all her curves. Her hair flowed like it normally did, but it looked more alive. Bella looked closer to the mirror and jumped back with fright. Her eyes were pools of red. It was almost like they were filled with fresh blood. Bella grabbed the closest thing to her, which was a book shelf. Her hand crunched through the wood as if it was paper. The book shelf wobbled and fell to the ground. Bella walked away, scared. Her hands trembled with fear. The boy chuckled.

"A little enthusiastic, I see.." the boy looked into her eyes. She was about to demand what was going on, but the boy interrupted her thoughts.

"I know your confused, Isabella,bu-" Bella interrupted him.

"If your going to keep me hear, call me Bella," she said, her temper and confusion rising. The boy chuckled and nodded.

"Very well, Bella. Hmm, I like that; It has a nice ring to it...Anyways, you're like Count Dracula, Some people think of us as the spawn of Satan..they didn't think that after I killed them.." he mumbled to himself. Bella arched her eyebrows up, confused. Spawn of Satan?