Violent love

With gold between his fingers as he clenched her hair, he pulled her hair back. This is what it was about, it wasn't about the PLEASURE for him, sex was just power. Here inside her he is a god, he is everything. Everything at the tips of his fingers, something Ethereal and sweet. Something to break, burn and beat. But is a tug of her hair enough? She needs a reminder. Something to take with her on the outside as well as her sweet insides. With every thrust, the metal of his belt tapped the wood frame as he ravaged her. Clicking an idea into place, how did he learn? The picture in his head was perfect, without missing a beat of flesh on flesh. the fingers on one of his hands gripped his precious belt hanging loosely at his waist. with a pull it slipped through the rings around him, trousers falling limply to the floor.

"Now, my love. Whose are you? Donovan's? No I should think not." He said playfully, as he pulls her hair back, bringing their bodies even closer together. "He's just a little birdie, begging to fuck his mummy." He mused, a bit of malice in his voice. "The Devil himself, wouldn't dare take my prize. So who?" He asked. His voice rising, pushing her head away violently and folding the belt with the buckle out. "Do be quick my dear, because even though we both know the answer, it'd be cute if you think I'd stop there." The ghost gave her a warm smile, before lashing her back, causing the room to echo. "Say it 'kleiner welpe'. You know this can get much, much worse."

Squeezing her eyes shut even tighter she made soft noises of protest, her teeth clenched in a grimace as a kaleidoscope of colors danced behind her eyelids, her attention was so focused on blocking it all out that she didn't realize he had removed the belt that was tapping methodically against the table as the noise itself felt almost burned into her brain.
She was only brought back to reality when he spoke to her, knowing that missing a single word he spoke would surely spell death. The moment he yanked her back and up towards him by the hair Elizabeth let out a sharp gasp, one hand moving to weakly claw at his wrist as the other instinctively attempted to hold her up to lessen the tension on her hair and scalp.
As he belittled her other relationships she could only bite her lip, while james was a mean bastard he sure knew what to target and was deadly accurate with his observations in doing so. "you leave them out of this—" she managed to spit out a few words between sobs and hitched, uneven, breaths. She couldn't let him taunt her with those remarks, despite how much they hurt to swallow.
In the end it all came back to her, she refused to leave james for even Satan,  the literal king of hell. She was nothing but this man's doll and it hurt her soul to stomach that fact.
His violent shove was unexpected but she managed to brace herself from colliding with the table face first and receiving a Glasgow kiss from an inanimate object, panting softly as she took a moment to collect herself. Every nerve in her pale body felt as if he had poured gasoline over her head and lit a match, which was only made more searing from the lightning fast strike across her back with his belt, the metal buckle making a sickening metallic thwack as it connected with her soft flesh.
She couldn't control as a scream erupted from her sore lungs, her vision quite literally blacking out for half a second as the pain spread through her being. Countess couldn't recall the last time he had struck her with his belt, it must have been decades ago as the sensation felt so unfamiliar to her.
Tears poured once again from her eyes as she began to weep harder in pain, she had been reduced to nothing in the shadow of her husband.
It was a pathetic effort to vomit the words from her mouth clearly through the pain. "I'm. . . I-I'm yours"