Chapter 7

Hello??
Hellooooo?????
Anyone there??
Did everyone leave??
HEYYYY GUYSS! It's been forever...probably about 2 years right? Well I'm back!!!!!
I don't know how many of you guys are still there but I'm pretty sure by the time I post that nobody will be interested in this story anymore. But you know as I get older (I'm 16 now!!) I realize just how many responsibilities I really have. But that's enough of me talking! Let's keep it moving!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
RECAP:

"Stupid human girl, to think that this Sesshomaru trusted you.." With those final words I was through the doors, and down the well.

I should've known, I just said I loved this human and now it has come to this.

Sesshomaru your making a mistake.

But it was already too late, it was game over.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Kagome's POV:

Last thing I had seen was Sesshomaru walking through those doors. What had I done already? I was barely even awake yet I had somehow managed to piss him off already. I fell back into my bed, my face smuggled into my pillow. What had I do-my dream..

"Inuyasha..why are you leaving me?"
"I do not want you stupid human girl. You are not my Kikyo, you never will be, be gone."
"But Inuyasha..I love you-please, please don't go, don't leave me....."
All to be seen was a white haired figured walking away.
Her body fell limp..she felt weak, she could no longer move.
"Inuyasha come back to me please....Inuyasha please..Come to me-"
"Inuyasha...I love you....I love you Inuyasha..."

I remember now. The loud screams of despair, someone muffled by the pillow filled the empty house. Why? Why am I so stupid?

Hopping out of the bed, clothes ruffled I scuffled to the well.
"Sesshomaru wait! Please don't go"
But he was gone. Nowhere to be found. No sign of the white haired fellow.

Narrator:

She fell to the ground and cried out. Tears streaming down her face she looked up to the sky. "Oh Kamisama..he's gone"
Kagome looked up to the sky, staring off into space in a daze. In fact, she was so dazed that she didn't hear the distant calling of her name.
"-Gome"
"Kagome..."
"KAGOME"
She screamed and fell backwards.
She looked up to see her mother standing above her.
She looked around it had to have been evening.
By this time the tears that earlier strolled down her face had dried up but once she seen the look on her mother's face, how she looked so worried..so concerned made her burst into tears.
Her mother dropped her bags and sat down next to her and held her.
"My dear, what is wrong?"
She couldn't answer..all she could do was cry.
Her mother understood and just continued to hold her.
After a while once she finally calmed down and she just sat.
"I'm going to go cook dinner ok Dear?" Her mother said quietly, before standing up slowly and then walking away towards the house.

She did not answer.
She did not move.
She just sat. She sat there, her expression not unchanging. She had so many emotions flowing through her, many thoughts. But her main thought was..why?

Why did she care so much whether he left or not? She shouldn't. He was just someone who appeared in her life and started claiming her as mate. The brother of her long time crush. She didn't have feelings for him..right?

But she did. And she just lost him. She had to admit that the past few days she enjoyed their time spent together no matter how much she complained. No matter how much she knew she missed her toke spent with Inuyasha she knew that she possibly wasn't going to get that back anytime soon.
Sesshomaru wasn't Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru isn't him yet she felt.. at peace.

Sesshomaru:

Being away from my mate pains me. Yokai aren't supposed to be away from our mates yet this Sesshomaru felt something. A feeling that I've never felt before. Truthfully, I've gotten over being angry with Kagome a long while ago, it's just hard to admit. Yokai are to have undying love for their mates, regardless of the circumstances. I refused to go back. Sesshomaru's pride would not allow it. I took a sip of the tea that I had been drinking, I sensed a presence nearby.

"Who are you and what do you want peasant?"
Silence.
"Answer, or I will not hesitate to kill you."
A small village boy came from behind the bushes. A very naive boy I might add. He stared.
Flashing my fangs, I asked "What is it that you want human boy?"

He waited. I waited.
Soon enough I was met with an answer.
"Yokai demon-what are you wearing?"
Looking down I realized..
These are clothes from Kagome's house-
"Damn you Kagome!"