❤ Part 1 ❤

"So these are the lists! Once you have got your stuff, hand it over to Martha in the kitchen!"

Felicita looked up at everyone with a smile.

"Does it really need so many of us to do it?" Asked Mikino.

"Those who don't want to can help in cleaning and decorating the Hall. Or you can-"

"That's ok!!! I'll go shopping!!" Mikino grabbed the list out of Debito's hand and dashed out.

Cursing under his breath, Debito ran after her.

"I split most of the list into stuff you might know where to find! Is it alright, Luca?"

"Yes, milady!" He replied looking at his list "I know most of these herbs! I can get them easily!"

"A chocolate with herbs..... Yuck" Muttered Elina softly.

"Any problem Elina?" Asked Felicita looking at her.

"Oh no! I just said I'll go with Nova!"

Felicita stifled a laugh seeing Nova's horrified expression.

"Ok then! Remember to come back quick so you can get ready for the party! If anyone wants to come with me, wait in the garden! I'll join you after I hand over a list to Jolly and Irisu!"

"Would they even bother?" Asked Luca.

"For Papa they will!" Said Felicita with a smile as she ran out.

A Valentine's Day ball.

That was Papa's grand idea this time.

The family were forced to pitch in with the preparations as it was at such short notice.

Felicita had gathered the others to help collect ingredients for a special chocolate recipe Martha had found.

After shoving the list into Jolly's hand and begging her Aunt to make sure they do it, Felicita ran down to the garden.

She wasn't surprised to see Liberta and Morgan waiting there.

Hopefully they don't pick a big fight over nothing

Felicita navigated through the busy crowd while browsing through the shops.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Asked Morgan leaning in close to look at her list.

"Fruits. But they are a bit rare."

"Oh let me see... "

Felicita felt his soft gloved fingers brush against her hand as he took the list.

"I don't know if they are familiar to you. " Continued Felicita "I sent Liberta to scout the shops down the street. "

Felicita strained her neck and looked ahead but she couldn't see Liberta.

"I think I just lost him in the crowd..... " She trailed off as she felt Morgan's hand slipping around hers.

"Then make sure you don't lose me too"  Said Morgan with a grin.

Felicita turned slightly red and was wondering what to say when a loud howl interrupted them.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!!!"

Liberta stormed across and smacked Morgan's hand off.

"I was just making sure she doesn't get lost." He said innocently.

"I'll take care of that! You go looking for the fruits!"

"But I don't know what they look like. "