Chapter 1: We meet again

"Class dismissed." Min Joo said.

Min Joo's POV

Being a professor is not enough for you to make a living, especially when you are paying debts of your diseased parents and putting your only brother to university.

"Yah! Lee Min Hyuk! I told you to wash the dishes after eating!" You shouted at your brother who's in a hurry to go to his part time job.

"Sorry! I promise to do it when I get back." He said and run away.

Even though your brother is stubborn sometimes, you love him so much. And besides, he's striving so hard to help you paying his school fees. He's a considerate and responsible you may say.

One day, there was a concert of IKON in the University. You knew Bobby, not as a fan, but personally. He was your high school classmate.

You are walking on the corridor alone because most of the students are outside to watch the live concert. You bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." A guy's voice spoke.

You dropped your stuff and he helped you. He sounds familiar. You looked up to see the face of a friend you've never seen in 6 years.

"Oh, Jiwon?" You were surprised.

"Wait, Min Joo-ah? How are you doing? Why are you here?" He asked and picked all your stuff.

"I'm good. Well, I happened to be a professor here. How about you?" You replied.

"Oh, actually we're havin' a concert here. And I think I lost the way to Room 507? I'm lost actually." He said with an awkward smile.

"Oh, 507? You just go straight ahead turn right and you'll see the rooms." You said to him.

"Oh, thanks." He walked away.

So, after 6 years, we met again but he disappeared without even saying goodbye? Wow. He could've ask for my-

You're having thoughts when he came back again.

"Wait, here. Give me your number and I'll give you a call later. Let's catch up." He's out of breathe.

You smiled at him and typed your number and saved it.

"Bye!" He waived goodbye.

I thought he has changed. He's really kind, as always.

"Unnie! I bought teokbokki and jajangmyeon." Your brother welcomed you when you arrived home.

"Minhyuk-ah, you remember Bobby?" You asked your brother.

"Oh, the member of IKON. He's quite popular with the guys. What's up with him?" He asked while munching food.

"Really? Well, I met him this afternoon in the university." You told him.

"Oh? He was your high school classmate right? I remember. Woah! Daebak! Can you get me his sign?" He asked.

"What? No, that's embarassing." You said to him.

"Why? Well then what happened after?" He asked again.

"He said he'll contact me to catch up." You said.

"Can I join? I want to meet him!"

"No! As if we're going to meet. I'm sure he's busy." Then your phone rings. It's from unknown number.

Eotokke???

You went out of your flat and answered.

MJ: Hello?
Unknown: Oh! Min Joo-ah! It's Bobby.
Mj: oh, Jiwon-ah.
Bobby: Yeah, you want to meet me up?
Mj: huh? How?
Bobby: Are you nearby Han River?
Mj: Hmm yeah, I'm around Mapo.
Bobby: what? I also live around Mapo.
Let's meet under the bridge. It's a bit cold so i think there's not much people.
Mj: are u sure no one's gonna see you?
Bobby: I was never caught.
Mj: Never caught from where?
Bobby: Ah never mind, are you ok to meet me up?
Mj: Sure.